Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Dogs

Can dogs look up?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Can dogs look up?

• Dogs CAN look up
    • No they fucking can't

when wolves are howling they kind of look up so dogs can do that too (if that is what you mean by "looking up")! but i hate dogs and so i voted for no.

The correct answer is who gives a *****? Dogs are stupid, cats are far more interesting. And cuter. And superior, in every single way.

Cats suck and are unfriendly, at least, that's been my experience with them.

And my insane 4th grade teacher talked about them all the time, combine that with the fact that there's a musical about them, and you're guarenteed to hate cats.

So what do you mean by "look up"? They can easily bend their necks upwards and look up, but I guess that's not what you mean?

I mean more in the sense that if someone were to shout "Look up!" to a dog, something would happen I don't know.

I did some research for you. The results: My dog can indeed look up. With his eyes!

The Dog vs. Cat debate has been going on forever. Dogs always win.

yes, dogs can look up...i have 2 full bred english mastiffs, when they beg at the table they put there head to the ground and stare up at the diner table.

Any expects here? Jackal, are you able to do it?

Better ask Dogman. Jackals just lie on their backs. :yep: Makes looking up so much easier.

The correct answer is who gives a *****? Dogs are stupid, cats are far more interesting. And cuter. And superior, in every single way.
:clap::woohoo: