Jake

the president really "has to go"

Furthermore the rich who get their tax cuts can wipe their ass with their newly-purchased bonds if there isn't a huge number of middle class consumers to buy the products and services of the industry that the rich are investing in.

Ohio authorities say a man was charged Monday with filling out more than 100 fictitious voter registration forms, some in names such as Disney character Mary Poppins and pop singer Michael Jackson.

Chad Staton, 22, of Defiance County in northwestern Ohio, was to receive money for each registration form he could persuade potential voters to fill out, said Sheriff David Westrick.

Instead, Staton, himself, filled out the forms and returned them to the Toledo woman who hired him. Sheriff's deputies allege he was paid in crack cocaine instead of money.

Sweet

If you want to learn more about the current state of financial disorder the USA is in, try this educational game: http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

The game itself is a bit over the top, but the educational bits in between are very informative and make you realize that bush = bad

If you want to learn more about the current state of financial disorder the USA is in, try this educational game: http://www.emogame.com/bushgame.html

The game itself is a bit over the top, but the educational bits in between are very informative and make you realize that bush = bad

Oh Sweet Monkey Jesus!

Holy :cens0r: !

I knew Bush was bad, but this....

At first, I was "Ha, ha, Bush sucks", but know that I actually know what's he's done I'm "OMG! Bush = :barf:"

Seriously guys, I just can't believe he has 50% of the votes now!

Everbody I know is anti-Bush! Is this rigged or what?

Aznar was bad, VERY bad, and I'd hate to admit the bombing probably did make him lose, but geez!

Bush is the worst President ever!

Seriously, if Bush wins the elections.... MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY! ;(

Even if HALF of what the "edutainment" game is lies, he's still the most corrupt, evil president ever...

He almost started bloody WWxxx (Yes, I know what I'm saying, just becuase we don't call it a World War now, doesn't mean History won't)

"Politicians are like babies; they both should be changed regularly... and for the same reason!"

I never vote because you usually have to choose between a kick in the face and a kick in the groin... But if I lived in the US I'd vote for Kerry, even if he ate babies for breakfast...

Of course since I don't even live in the US I don't even know half the facts... :hmph:

Oh Sweet Monkey Jesus!

Holy :cens0r: !

I knew Bush was bad, but this....

At first, I was "Ha, ha, Bush sucks", but know that I actually know what's he's done I'm "OMG! Bush = :barf:"

Seriously guys, I just can't believe he has 50% of the votes now!

Everbody I know is anti-Bush! Is this rigged or what?

Aznar was bad, VERY bad, and I'd hate to admit the bombing probably did make him lose, but geez!

Bush is the worst President ever!

Seriously, if Bush wins the elections.... MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY! ;(

Even if HALF of what the "edutainment" game is lies, he's still the most corrupt, evil president ever...

He almost started bloody WWxxx (Yes, I know what I'm saying, just becuase we don't call it a World War now, doesn't mean History won't)

"Politicians are like babies; they both should be changed regularly... and for the same reason!"

I never vote because you usually have to choose between a kick in the face and a kick in the groin... But if I lived in the US I'd vote for Kerry, even if he ate babies for breakfast...

Of course since I don't even live in the US I don't even know half the facts... :hmph:

i agree completley.. he almost has started world war 3.. he just needs 4 more years to really get it goin!