Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

attention!

Maybe we should rename this website Idle Mouths.

:censored:

I wasn't going to reply to this thread as I'm not bothered by the language and actually find it pretty amusing.

That was until I found out that the comment was a reply to me!

Sure everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if it is complete shit.

Eat my piss JummyTheFish, eat my piss!

Wouldn't that involve freezing your piss? Quite a lengthy process.
Yes, but by no means does it require a lot of work. At what temperature does piss freeze to begin with? It has a lot of salts, wouldn't it be easier to crystallize it?

Yes, but by no means does it require a lot of work. At what temperature does piss freeze to begin with? It has a lot of salts, wouldn't it be easier to crystallize it?

On the contrary, I'd have assumed that the impurities and salt would have raised the amount of energy needed to change the state of urine, so I would have thought that more energy would be required to freeze it.

I can't believe we're discussing this...

Yes, yes, that is what I implied. Lower freezing point, more energy. When I say work, I mean work for a person, not the physics-lingo Work:

1) piss in container

2) put container into the freezer

3) wait a while.

Because it has these salts and things in it, I am wondering if dehydrating it would be easier energy expensewise.

If you pissed directly into the fridge as apposed to all that aiming-into-a-can shguff first, you'd probably save quite a bit of energy.

"Maybe he's saying, "fuck you, world!", or maybe he's pretending to be an air'plane" or something like that. It ruined it.

That was tactical swearing!!

Actually it's not in the current version of the article.. which makes me wonder; was it ever there in the first place?

I think the original line was, "Come on you fuckers! Come and get me!" which was, I felt, a line sufficient to communicate the power and emotion of a poor lost scientist. You also have to remember that he's ginger, and ginger people being the poor put-upon minority that they are, they tend to be very angry. So in that sense it was accurate and entirely justifiable :)

oh, and good lord, please stop the frozen piss-talk.

Yeah, it was in there when first published, but it's not there anymore.

Sometimes I think there's too much swearing, in what are otherwise serious articles. But I'd feel much worse about asking people to tone it down, because

a) I'd feel like a whiny git

B) they wouldn't listen to me anyway

c) censorship can fuck off.

(In editorials and news, the more informal stuff - that sits far fine with me).