Sign in to follow this  
Jutranjo

[RELEASE THE]Salacious Thumb

M7fILd0.jpg

I'm going to make a roll a thumb/hand game where a thumb does vulgar things. All these things will involve it rolling around, maybe pushing buttons or touching spheres and cubes. I don't have any experience in Unity or C#, only some C and Python. I started with a roll a ball tutorial, then made the ball smaller and hid it between the fingers and palm. It'll probably break at some point.

:tup:  :tmeh:  :tdown:   :tup:   :tmeh:  :tdown:   :tup:   :tmeh:  :tdown:   :tup:   :tmeh:  :tdown:   :tup:   :tmeh:  :tdown:  

I like this a lot! This has the potential to be really goofy and fun!

Game is done. http://jutranjo.itch.io/salacious-thumb

I had more fun making it than you will playing it. It's pretty short. After you get the last mega cube the game's over and you need to Alt F4 to exit. Also if you fall into the abyss you need to Alt F4 and run it again or refresh the page.

I started to fall into the abyss near the end, but I think that you can just have an infinite number of jumps after the first one, and I soared to victory! Really fun / weird tumblethumb

I couldn't figure out how to easily detect if the thumb is on the ground/platform so it has

infinite jumping

Also sorry everyone, there's only a thumb, no salaciousness.

I fell off right at the end, too, but was saved by infinite jump!

I like how basically everything in the game has the same thumb drawing as a texture.  :tup:

This was a wonderful half baked game, out of context one could only imagine what sort of mad man made it.

Enough cubes! The thumb wins! And thus is salacious! (A little known second meaning for 'salacious' is, 'thumb with most cubes'). Game really takes off once you get off the green board - the weird angled steps are for the hardcore only - no casuals allowed!

Man. Weird game, thanks for making it. =)

--Rev

Sign in to follow this