maxwellyoung

How do you organize your steam library?

Favorites

Games

I still use this system, but now there are a lot more games actually moving back and forth between those categories!

By doing nothing.

I'm not sure I understand ):

that's bjorn's pet name for me

:wub:

Really, it's a long running joke that became the lady's and I's actual pet names for eachother.  We use to mock other couple's pet names by saying them in the most drawn out, sickeningly sweet way possible (oooohhhhhh baaaaaabbbbbyyyyyy), and some how that "baby" eventually morphed into bubbers. 

:wub:

Really, it's a long running joke that became the lady's and I's actual pet names for eachother.  We use to mock other couple's pet names by saying them in the most drawn out, sickeningly sweet way possible (oooohhhhhh baaaaaabbbbbyyyyyy), and some how that "baby" eventually morphed into bubbers. 

My nickname for my wife is "Boris".

My wife's nickname for me is "Caroo".

These originally came from nicknames for our cats until they kept morphing and became our nicknames for each other.

my wife is Bex...then morphed into Bexatronicus Prime, leader of the autobots...keeper of the all spark

i think im just "you"... :getmecoat

on topic, i tried organizing, its a pain in the ass. im going to keep my current categories - finished, favorites, never going to play

I don't organize them, and that is perhaps a problem:

paKAsrbh.jpg

I tend to just use recent to find the games I'm currently playing and use the search function to find new games I want to play...but this isn't an ideal system and over the past 10-12 years I've bought a lot of games on Steam (a lot of them from packages of a company's back catalog when they went on steam summer/winter sale at some point and it was cheaper than buying the 3 games I wanted out of it by themselves).