}?pZ'o@8~4$b@!t?

Portal II coop pyramid scheme

So I confess I never played the coop campaign of Portal 2. I played single player when it came out, but knew no one at the time for coop. But starting a new thread just for me seamed a bit excessive. 

tumblr_n7htuagfeX1qzkdnwo1_250.gif

My Idea was to start a pyramid scheme. If someone wants to (re)play the campaign. I would play it with the next person who wants to play though it, maybe for the first time. If I'm not alone with this omission. Otherwise this would of course fall flat.

That's not a pyramid scheme, more of a Portal Centipede.

I've played through it twice before. Both plays were super fun, but the first time through was definitely what stuck with me (for better or worse, co-op with Patters is always memorable).* It does totally hold up on a second run though, for those considering it. I personally have no idea when I would schedule something like this, but would consider it as it's been several years since I played a Portal of any kind.

*I'm kidding. I love you, Patters.

Fuck you, Patters.

ive only played a few levels on ps3, turns out my wife doesnt think with portals nor can she stomach first person view...But! i also have it on PC (i think it was cross buy?)

i'd be interested to play through though, i'll install it again tonight

I replayed it with my brother, who was new. I often had to hold back and jump around while letting him sort out puzzles by himself. Mind you, this was 2 years since my first playthrough so i had forgotten some parts, but totally not forgotten others.

cool, don't know how to work out schedule, with time zones and all. But added you on steam.

That's not a pyramid scheme, more of a Portal Centipede.

Very catchy dibs, but with portals and all, you could do a solo centipede.

cool, don't know how to work out schedule, with time zones and all. But added you on steam.

I'm a schoolteacher and live in Mountain Time Zone, so am pretty much out of commission between 7am and 5pm on weekdays, when I'm busy with school stuff. Finding time to game is not easy, but Portal 2 co-op is rad.

If anyone's playing on Xbox 360, please let me know! I played a level or two of the co-op several years ago, but never beat it as my roommate and I moved and stopped living together. I'd also hope to play with someone else who hasn't played before.

Ha weird, I just replayed this recently as well. I think what happened is I bought the Glados announcer pack in DOTA, and my wife kept hearing it, and that made her want to replay the game.