Sign in to follow this  
sclpls

Adulthood, Age, and Modernity

When you guys say talk, do you mean full conversation at regular volume or just occasionally whispering stuff to the person you're with? Because I'm in the latter category, and proud of it.

The latter. Obviously in hushed tones.

I won't lie, I've done that a ton if I am far away from everyone in an emptier theatre and you want to whisper something. I figure there's no harm in that. Won't do that at Alamo Drafthouse or I'll get kicked out because every seat is taken at every showing and there are no safe whispering zones.

Hey prospective date! Let's take this shovel and drive out a bunch of miles from the city to see what we find. We'll park in a secluded area, then walk several miles into the woods where no one else could possibly be near us. Don't worry, I do this all the time. It'll be fun!

Well, I mean most geocaching isn't out in the woods. It's around a city park or shopping center, or other public places like that. Also it's not a first date thing, def a second date thing, or third date. But that's just my suggestion. Depends on who you're taking out on a date. 

Also I'm very bad at jokes. I am unfunny. 

Well, I mean most geocaching isn't out in the woods. It's around a city park or shopping center, or other public places like that. Also it's not a first date thing, def a second date thing, or third date. But that's just my suggestion. Depends on who you're taking out on a date. 

One of my friends here did geocaching for a second date. The relationship worked out, at least in the short term, and he never believed her when she said it was in spite of the geocaching.