Sign in to follow this  
cowuponacow

Flappy48, aka The End of Human Civilization

Doug, delete this thread and ban everyone involved, myself included.

We can stop this before it begins.

I have no reflexes and never learned to multiply, so I might just be immune to this game.

Am I expected to bump mismatched tiles through each of the pipes, match those with other tiles, and then combine with them?  My 4 is supposed to bump an 2 into another 2, then combine my existing 4 with another 4 to make...8?  16?

I can barely get one tile through the pipes so 2 tiles is way beyond my limit.

I wish I was better at this, because imagining the number train I could get going is really, really exciting. 

Jesus, the tail section can knock off and lose you big numbers. God help us all.

I can barely get one tile through the pipes so 2 tiles is way beyond my limit.

Actually, it seems to get easier. I think the longer strings of numbers are heavier, and therefore less sensitive to individual "flaps", so it's easier to smoothly guide them through the openings. Although that might all be in my imagination.

Actually, it seems to get easier. I think the longer strings of numbers are heavier, and therefore less sensitive to individual "flaps", so it's easier to smoothly guide them through the openings. Although that might all be in my imagination.

Ah, it definitely feels like you're right.  Once I figured out I was no longer controlling my original piece, but instead was controlling the piece I bumped in to, I figured out what I was doing.

Then five hours went by with only this to show for it:

post-8337-0-96634200-1398391833_thumb.png

ugh... I just had 2 32 16 2 16 8 4 2

horrible

I feel for you man. I ended up with 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

Haha. I found that one a bit easy actually, the snake one is much closer to the addictive infuriation of Flappy Prime.