Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Dota Today 9: The Dazzle In Question

I am jealous of your team games!  I've heard some middle schoolers at the school I work at mention DOTA as they walk by my office... That'd be creepy to play with a bunch of 12 year olds, though, right?

I am excited to try out All Random (they mentioned it on Ep8, I think?), as it sounds a lot less stressful since no one can be expected to playing to their strengths.  I'm terrified of playing mid or a carry, so this might be the best way to fail publicly without feeling guilty.

I'm booting onto the mac side of my laptop more now to get some music work done... Anyone running the mac version lately? I remember when they first released it every time I would get into a match, the moment my character was about to attack its first creep it would crash.

Oh yes, I played my first game in months as all random last night. Went 1-10 or similar on Huskar and didn't even get given out to. The guys on voice chat were all foreign, but every so often after a (disastrous) temafight they said "hahahaha, huskar". It was kinda cute, but i was still dead.

You mean nobody else heard them talk about Nick Breckon in swim trunks in the opening and decided to Photoshop Nick Breckon into swim trunks? Well this is awkward.

Tycho, you might have a Breckon Problem.

This is a very late response (but DOTA only recently started getting its hooks in me, so I only recently started listening to the podcast) but Nels also had something of a Breckon Problem, and he ended up getting his own podcast, so clearly Tycho is on the road to success.