Sign in to follow this  
weekeong

Help identifying song from a video

Ah, these songs are all from Cannon Fodder 3, carrying on the franchise's tradition of developer-starring music videos. Sadly, Sensible Software were not involved in this one so the videos are less Python-esque.

Can't seem to find the first song which seems to be a remix of 50 cent- candy shop. Anyone knows which remix is it?
Thanks for the inputs so far =)

50 Cent - Candy Shop (Leonard Cohen Remix)

Can't seem to find the song, wonder if it is country restricted? Do you have a link pls? Sorry about the trouble >.<

Oh yeah, I forgot Cannon Fodder 3 is technically a sequel to 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand. The first song is Candy Shop remixed by Leonard Cohen, as said, but the remix was actually retitled to "(War Has Never Been More Fun Than A) Candy Shop" and was country restricted on release so you may not be able to find it. The other two are also by 'Fiddy' and are called "Cannon Fodder Rap - Blood On The Candy" and "Like Taking Candy From A Bitch Ass Robot".

The first song is Candy Shop remixed by Leonard Cohen, as said, but the remix was actually retitled to "(War Has Never Been More Fun Than A) Candy Shop" and was country restricted on release so you may not be able to find it.

Interesting! It was titled "(Tower of) Candy Shop" on the Nordic limited edition vinyl release.

Yeah, I've been trying to get my hands on that, You don't have it, do you?

Unfortunately, no. All the copies were gone before I even heard about its existence. Haven't been able to locate a digital version either.

Well, it was country restricted digitally. That's a shame, keep an eye for me will you, old chum?

Oh yeah, I forgot Cannon Fodder 3 is technically a sequel to 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand. The first song is Candy Shop remixed by Leonard Cohen, as said, but the remix was actually retitled to "(War Has Never Been More Fun Than A) Candy Shop" and was country restricted on release so you may not be able to find it. The other two are also by 'Fiddy' and are called "Cannon Fodder Rap - Blood On The Candy" and "Like Taking Candy From A Bitch Ass Robot".

LOL you troll, the 2nd one is smack my bitch up by prodigy and the third one i have it, it's Roy Jones Jr. - can't be touched. So does anyone really know which remix is the first song ? :blink:

LOL you troll, the 2nd one is smack my bitch up by prodigy and the third one i have it, it's Roy Jones Jr. - can't be touched. So does anyone really know which remix is the first song ? :blink:

I suspect you don't yet quite understand how most of these posters operate.  :)

We're not very serious.  :)

Have you tried something like Shazam or SoundHound?

I though Ben was for real. The other thread where he named the songs sounded legit, even though I couldn't tell. Mario 3 famicom version? Was that a troll too?

I actually thought this was some bizarre and complicated form of forum spam or something, since practically all the posts (on this as well as on other forums, it seems) are about identifying some random songs and since (apparently) none of the answers in the other thread felt suspicious to him. Now I don't know what is going on.

Anyway, sorry.. That is not a Leonard Cohen remix.

Yep, I've been trolling poking fun the whole time on both threads. I figured the threads were either spam, someone trying to get free Steam codes, or someone introducing themselves to the community by throwing tasks at us; any of these possibilities seemed appropriate for fun-making.