tegan

Wailords Management Consortium: Idle Thumbs Pokémon

All of your talking about it made me think it was out in America, too, so I put money on my 3DS and prepared to buy it. ):<

Oh well, it's out tomorrow.

It was a global launch, but Tanukitsune got a copy from a store that broke street date.

It was a global launch, but Tanukitsune got a copy from a store that broke street date.

Reddit are so mad about this :D

Frankly, I'm surprised this is still a deal, I've always gotten Nintendo games BEFORE the official release date, don't they do that in the US?

SO

X and Y have been out for a while now, and everyone's on relatively even ground since it's easy to get access to the Day Care in this one and Bank's not out yet so we're all stuck with the same pool of Pokémon. Does anyone feel ready to do some competitive battling? Little Cup rules maybe?

Yes, little cup sounds perfect.

Also: I'm adding everyone's friend codes in this thread and hope you all add me back! There are so many benefits for simply having more friends (most obvious one is the friend safari), so it's really in your best interest! I promise I'm cool! I'm cool! Guys, I'm cool too!

4098-3516-2510

I don't know from tournaments. I'm just kind of meandering about, catching things I don't have, for now. Dunno if I'll keep it up, but I'm enjoying the task well enough, for now, as an activity to perform while listening to podcasts. I wish there was a way to easily share my current Box status with people online, so I could show what I was capable of breeding, etc. Oh well.

I don't remember if I posted my friend code in here (I have in the 3DS thread, at least), but here it is again, anyway: 3926-5126-4107

Gimme more safaris!