Sign in to follow this  
Wormsie

A Quick update: (or the Communal Diary Home Away From Home)

The Koreans are partying on the other end of this building. I can hear their shouts.

I'm completely paralyzed & terrified.

So good to know that you're moving the Communal Diary over here, to the dark side certified Evan-free lands.

The Koreans are partying on the other end of this building. I can hear their shouts.

I'm completely paralyzed & terrified.

Go join them.

So good to know that you're moving the Communal Diary over here, to the dark side certified Evan-free lands.

Bleah to you.

I took an overdose of... what are they called? Lets call them throat tablets, from now on referred to as tablets. It was a rather accidental overdose, and so far it hasn't proven fatal. I just forgot that they weren't the kind of tablets one could eat one after another. Thus I lost all feeling down my throat.

Which is exactly what the tablets should do, except in a slightly smaller scale.

~Days Pass~

I got the motherboard. I got the processor. I got the memory.

I didn't get the processor cooler.

Shit.

~Days Pass~

In other words: hold on a few days, and I will be able to take part in actual gaming discussion.

I can tell you are so very excited. But you most certainly aren't reading this, because I'm editing my last post, which goes unnoticed...

~Days Pass~

Last night I stayed up until 3 o'clock, reading "King Lear". Not a wise decision.

~Days Pass~

One more algebraic operation, the multiplication of matrices by matrices, follows in the next section. Then we shall be ready for applications.

~Days Pass~

NOW I GET IT.

Also, I'm reading a self-help website, having great fun. Ohahahahheee!

~Days Pass~

Last night I shouted "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" at a horde of drunks who were singing & partying in the dorm in the middle of the fucking night. Why in English? They were speaking in English for some reason.

A female voice replied with a "No we won't!"

I should have borrowed a line from The Flipper: "Blow me, baby, blow me hard!"

But I didn't. Well, maybe they'll be back some day...