Erkki

True Crime

Discuss.

I think it's a good concept, but badly done. It's short enough to play it to the end without getting *too* bored. The city is too big (with no content) and the streets lack personality. The story is the most awful piece of shit I've experienced in a game in this century. etc.

BTW. How closely is the city modelled after the real LA?

Don't you end up fighting some mythical dragon at the end? Who would have thought...

I like the scope of the game, but it's execution is rotten.

The game's style is just completely wrong...if it tried to be more like Tarintino, or more like hong Kong action cinema it would've been much better. But instead it was just a GTA rip off with painful hip-hop additives and a bland mixture of gameplay. Seems the directors of the game had no real vision when making the game.

wow, that bad, huh? Not that I ever had any serious interest in it.

...it was just a GTA rip off with painful hip-hop additives...

Bunch of white developer guys trying to be black? That reminds me of that upcoming adventure game Boyz Don't Cry. Really sad, bunch of European developers who can't seem to tell the difference between gangsters and gangstas. I at least hope the game turns out well. Funny stuff.

And manny, I'm in love with your av. Can I be friends with it?

And manny, I'm in love with your av. Can I be friends with it?

Most certainly.

And I have to say that the art direction in that adventure is quite nice. It reminds me a bit of The Triplets of Bellville. I'm guessing it will have an english version, since the website is in english, lets just hope its translated by different people. The opening line in the description reads as follows:"Boyz Don't Cry" is an extraordinary . :erm:

Lets just hope the game includes absolutely no German rap.

EDIT: Looks like it borrowed something else from Triplets....

toaleta_full.jpg

Wow. I like the background art, although the character(s?) seem kinda out of place. Still, it sortof reminds me of Triplets in some way as well. And since The Triplets of Belleville is one the best damn films ever, that can only be a good thing.