bishvabis

What video game or game series would you like to see become a movie?

Even if Hollywood would make a million movies that are exactly the same, once again, do really want to risk the current Hollywood to make a Monkey Island movie? Can we at least pretend 90's Hollywood would make it? That way it would be amusingly bad instead of BAD bad.

-Michael Bay's Monkey Island: How appropriate, you explode like a cow!

-Dreamwork's Monkey Island: The rubber chicken is alive and voiced by Chris Rock.

I hope they stopped making CoD games and made movies instead.

The last MW was arguably a huge leap in that direcction already.

Are... are we just going to ignore that the topic creator is a spam bot?

Yes, because it's an interesting topic. Although it was probably lifted from an earlier post on this forum.

Frankly, I don't want my favorite game made into a movie, I'm sure I'll make up some reason to hate it because it will displease me in some way.

Nobody said it had to be your favorite. What game do you hate so much that you want to have it destroyed by Hollywood's movie power? :)

Nobody said it had to be your favorite. What game do you hate so much that you want to have it destroyed by Hollywood's movie power? :)

Angry Farmville Birds!

Even if Hollywood would make a million movies that are exactly the same, once again, do really want to risk the current Hollywood to make a Monkey Island movie? Can we at least pretend 90's Hollywood would make it? That way it would be amusingly bad instead of BAD bad.

Strangely enough, I wasn't hoping they'd make a bad version.

All Baymanship is of the lowest quality.

This comment pleases me so much.