toblix

McPixel

Oh, the idea of getting $1 discount by submitting McPixel fanart is wonderful. I think I will take advantage of that eventually.

yeah, thats the only reason I haven't bought it yet, I've been doodling MCPixels and will clean one of them up soonish.

I shouldn't have watched the launch trailer with the live action dude, it sort of destroyed what Mcpixel look liked in my head and now all I can see is that live guy.

Woo, I bought the full game based on the very awesome demo. Downloading now!

If you created this toblix, your friends and loved ones must get kicked in the nuts a lot.

What?! No, I haven't created anything!

I'd totally believe you if it wasn't for your signature.

Clearly toblix DID create this game. And all games he denies creating!

It was created by Mikolaj Kaminski, a.k.a. Sos Sosowski.

That's clearly just his real name, plus a different online persona.

How else would he have all of these free versions to give away?

OH SHIT, apparently my sending the same download link to everyone triggered the piracy alarm, and Sos has reported me to the police.

I'm just kidding, he instead sent me proper download links with codes for everyone, which I have already sent you. Please use that link instead – you'll later be able to redeem it on Desura, too. Also, I got some additional codes as punishment, one of which I didn't immediately give away. Let me know if you want it.

But I don't have to re-download and re-install it right now, no? It's just for the next time I want to download it?

Anyway, thanks again toblix, I enjoy the game a lot!

It would be cool if you just went in and registered the game on your email address (you don't have to re-download), so that everything balances out in his computer system.

SiN, I'll send you the code when I get home. IF YOU CAN WAIT THAT LONG FOR MCPIXEL.

I WAIT IN EAGER ANTICIPATION FOR THIS MIND-BLOWING EXPERIENCE.

(-ign.com?)

(serious though, definitely looking forward to it)

'Blix, if you still have a code to spare, I'd love to give the game a shot.

Sorry, maybe next Veteranendag. It's only ten bucks though, and worth going a few days without food.

I must be the only one here who found the demo unimpressive. X:

It was kind of amusing, but I dunno if I'd ever pay for it. Is there anything more to it than WarioWare-style point-and-click adventuring? I just... I dunno. I wish I liked it. I like the IDEA of it and I love the stupidity, but actually playing it left me feeling a bit bleh. ):

I finished McPixel and can attest to its greatness. I liked it a lot, silly, funny, sometimes very much so, and it was pretty much the right length for the kind of game it was. I had a constant grin on my face and sometimes laughed when it surprised me with a setup, animation or solution. The last set of puzzles was a bit of a bummer – too much of one thing, a bit of a pain to keep track of everything for the 100%, and for me it was buggy and slow, which made it even worse.

Great game! Thanks Sos Sosowski, and again Toblix for the generosity.

Sid Meier's Toblix McPixel

Sid M Toblixel

I love having this at Rezzed. It's making a lot of people laugh, and every time I look over it's doing something new.