Sign in to follow this  
Sno

Idle Forums Game Club - Killer 7 edition

We could do one colossus a month starting january? I'd start a thread, but I don't have the time or skill to write a sweet intro like this one has.

You really want to drag this out over sixteen months?

In an effort to be realistic about everyone's time and will, yes. But I could be overcompensating. What would you propose as an alternate timeline for this?

I feel that one every two weeks would be completely reasonable and avoid dragging it out, but I honestly have no damn idea. I thought we had settled on a reasonable timeline for this one too and everybody still bailed on it.

I'm in. I mean, I've played it before, but I'd do it again if people were going to discuss it as we play. I think one a month is perfect, though that's because I never get around to doing things (I'm halfway through Cloud Atlas ...) and I understand people who'd find that a tad drawn-out.

Two weeks I think I could do. How many hours long do you think each Colossus takes on average going in blind? I haven't played SotC it before, only ICO.

I beat the whole game in 2 weeks with only one Colossus that I had to look up. None of them took me more than an hour to figure out and destroy so I reckon two weeks is reasonable for each one.

I think i still have my old save for the game, i could probably do the crazy NG+ mode with all the extra items, i don't think i ever played through on that before. (I did previously do a hard mode run, i think that is a thrilling way to play that game.)

Okay, I just ordered my copy from Amazon so I am ready when anyone else is.

Do you want me to start a separate thread?

I guess i'll put together a thread.

Anybody got any sweet Shadow of the Colossus trivia?

hey! I copyrighted that name back in 94

I rented and replayed the HD sotc quite recently. Bizzarly i felt like i had more trouble with some of the colossi this time round. When i played it originally i must have been in my peak gaming zen state, my brain has slowly turned to mush since then

...and i got a hell of a lot more lizards this time round! I guess the HD upgrade helped me see them better, i don't think i even released you could kill them on my first playthrough

I remember spending hours trying to figure out the path for climbing up the exterior of the main tower in the game, then finding nothing up there after actually managing to pull it off, but still feeling awesome enough about it that i didn't care.