Sign in to follow this  
Erkki

Capsized

This 2D platformer is pretty good. Looks gorgeous and the music is good (if repetitive). You're an astronaut stranded on an unfamiliar planet, shooting everything that moves. I remember playing an earlier prototype of this, and that one didn't have weapons or physics as I remember, but both are here now and actually you can do a lot of damage via physics as well as weapons.

[edit]linky (Steam)

This reminds me so much of Exile on Amiga.

I've been following this project for the past few months and I will get it at some point. I wanted to test the demo first, but at least on friday it was giving some weird error that I own the game already and that's why demo can't be downloaded even though I don't own the game. Also I downloaded the release trailer from Steam and the size was 600 megabytes, what the hell?

Looks right up my alley. Unfortunately, the amount of times I have been burned buying indie titles as stand-alones, months before an indie pack or humble bundle came out is too high. I will have to wait out of fiscal resposibility :hah:

All you folks who've been waiting, Capsized is part of an indie pack that's running for $10 this weekend. I grabbed it, and have played through the first 5 levels. Holy crap this game is gorgeous. Intense, too. I'd say pick up the pack if only for Capsized. Bloody good little game.

I did the same, although I only had time to play the first 3 levels. But it was a blast.

Also, the music is awesome

Levels are getting quite hard. And I really really really hate those floating wizard guys.

Levels are getting quite hard. And I really really really hate those floating wizard guys.

Tell me about it. I think the difficultly curve was okay though, liked a little more challenge near the end.

ffs... looks like they are meatcircussing...

level 12 (last one I think) you have to battle against 3 huge bosses. at least, I hope it's only 3.