Sign in to follow this  
pabosher

Famous, Video games, Casting a Pod Zombie-style (Episode 0)

More, perhaps? The Bombcast archive is only so large, and you can only listen to IT so many times before nothing is fresh.

what is this M4a format nonsense?

It's the future, man.

It allows podcasts to have chapters and changing album covers! (If you use iTunes like everyone should.) GG Apple.

I do not use iTunes, I do not like it all that much.

Fortuntely, I downloaded some codexs and was able to listen to this genuinely entertaining podcast. My Ex who is only in to games that involve simple controls and/or ones with Zombies in them is getting pretty excited about it.

Sounded great! i get that there isn't much to talk about concerning the game.. but jake do you think you'll attempt another cast before you actually release more details on the game.. ?

Sounded great! i get that there isn't much to talk about concerning the game.. but jake do you think you'll attempt another cast before you actually release more details on the game.. ?

We're planning on doing more. We did another episode and it was a little bit of a mess so we didn't release it. Odds are there'll be some more stuff coming up soon though, with the Parade Of Summer Trade Shows on the horizon.

We're planning on doing more. We did another episode and it was a little bit of a mess so we didn't release it. Odds are there'll be some more stuff coming up soon though, with the Parade Of Summer Trade Shows on the horizon.

This is like the fabled trove of Hidden Idle Thumbs episodes! You could always just post it on the Idle Thumbs forums... :)

No, nobody here would like it. I heard they went way off track and started discussing topics that hadn't been planned in advance. Also, reportedly there were parts where they indulged in long sequences of repeated nonsensical meta-references to what you might call memes. Naturally, the recording had to be destroyed.

78%20Yeah%20that%20was%20all%20me%20Baby.jpg

No, nobody here would like it. I heard they went way off track and started discussing topics that hadn't been planned in advance. Also, reportedly there were parts where they indulged in long sequences of repeated nonsensical meta-references to what you might call memes. Naturally, the recording had to be destroyed.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2010/8/13/78%20Yeah%20that%20was%20all%20me%20Baby.jpg

Hahahaha best.

78%20Yeah%20that%20was%20all%20me%20Baby.jpg

That trove of unreleased Thumbs is why people think that podcast is worth anything. If we released those instead of the re-records our perceived track record would be that we are horrible.

That trove of unreleased Thumbs is why people think that podcast is worth anything. If we released those instead of the re-records our perceived track record would be that we are horrible.

And yet it would still be a factory of utterly fantastic memes, heart-wrenching renditions of grenades rolling down hills, and rogue wizards.

:tup:

Given how much I liked that one that you guys released, I'd still be curious to hear them. The talk was mostly up to the cut of the "canon" stuff, it was just a bit racier on the joke side. Even then, not a whole lot more.

Of course, and I fully agree, but that doesn't change the fact that, if you wired yourself up with a microphone 24/7, there would be people sitting at their computers at night, listening closely to your snoring and waiting for you to say "puffin" in your sleep.

Of course, and I fully agree, but that doesn't change the fact that, if you wired yourself up with a microphone 24/7, there would be people sitting at their computers at night, listening closely to your snoring and waiting for you to say "puffin" in your sleep.
The Rodkin Show?