Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Crazy Half Life 2 mod

OK, OK

So not 'all' insects are telepathic. Obviously flys aren't and maybugs aren't either. However maybugs are THE No. 1 bug to twat with a racket. Be it badminton or tennis. It's that one short period each year that brings so much joy :clap:

I wish I could make each and every dying wasp watch Attack of the Clones before it died, but I don't think it quite understands pain on the same level as humans do.

I don't like wasps.

Meh wasps are okay. At least they're fat enough for you to know where the fuck they are. I also sometimes find wasps amusing, such as when they're chasing some dude who then starts running around like a girl. Good times.

Mosquitos are the real fuckers. They're all skinny and stealthy. If this mod has mosquitos they should have limited invisibility.

Did he turn into a wasp after that?

No, but he didn't get stung in a futuristic transporter room, like in that one movie 'The Fly' :innocent:

--Erwin

No, but he didn't get stung in a futuristic transporter room, like in that one movie 'The Fly' :innocent:

--Erwin

WTF?

No one got stung in The Fly, how the hell would a fly sting someone anyway?

Or is it just in england that flys are unable to sting?

WTF?

No one got stung in The Fly, how the hell would a fly sting someone anyway?

Or is it just in england that flys are unable to sting?

Okay, the guy didn't get stung. The fly only landed on his shoulder, just when he was being transported. The results were devastating. So imagine what'd happen if a wasp stung you just as you're teleported. ;(

I'm afraid of wasps, but even more of teleportation. I'd never teleport myself. Not even to Treps room. Maybe to Yufsters room, but only for a very, very good reason. :naughty:

--Erwin

Okay, the guy didn't get stung. The fly only landed on his shoulder, just when he was being transported. The results were devastating. So imagine what'd happen if a wasp stung you just as you're teleported. ;(

You'd turn into a giant wasp stinger?

I'm afraid of wasps, but even more of teleportation. I'd never teleport myself. Not even to Treps room. Maybe to Yufsters room, but only for a very, very good reason. :naughty:

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty::deranged:

Listen you, never use that smiley around me in relation to her, ya hear?! I will cut off your hands and levitate them in front of you, while forcing you to bounce and grin, like so: :woohoo:

Listen you, never use that smiley around me in relation to her, ya hear?! I will cut off your hands and levitate them in front of you, while forcing you to bounce and grin, like so: :woohoo:

Hey Yuf, look: :naughty:

Weww, I'w guess you weally meant it, Kiwngz... :owned:

--Erwin

I also sometimes find wasps amusing, such as when they're chasing some dude who then starts running around like a girl. Good times.

[imagines Marek being chased by a wasp]

Oh! AH YEAH! Good times, indeed!!

Mosquitos are the real fuckers. They're all skinny and stealthy. If this mod has mosquitos they should have limited invisibility.

Hey watch it, bitch! I resemble that remark. Skinny and stealthy, man. You just wait.

I'm afraid of wasps, but even more of teleportation. I'd never teleport myself. Not even to Treps room.

You have NO idea how big a favour you're doing me.

[sends a very naked Kingz wearing a Freud mask to Erwin's house by FedEx express]

I hope he fits in the mailbox, because I'm currently not home.

I also hope my boss won't read this.

--Erwin

He'll be so alive and kicking when he arrives. Of course, I can't guarantee your fridge will stay full with him around. Oh, and he likes being coddled and bedtime stories (Beowulf and a re-enactment of Das Rheingold). I included a cattle prod for when he gets cranky.