Sign in to follow this  
Kolzig

Warner buys Monolith

Tterrible with an extra t. monolith will become another lucasarts. albeit with slightly higher standards, with more than one franchise to milk.

I think it's good news :)

Are you saying that because you are obliged to like your new corporate masters?

WB is probably going to force their shitty licenses down their throat. "CHURN OUT SOME GAMES YOU FUCKERS, EAT THIS LICENSE". After that, Monolith will probably send Mr T on WB's ass

:mrt:

i'll wait how it develops and will start swearing when warner will become a second ea. or did i miss something and warner brothers is a second ea right now?

Are you saying that because you are obliged to like your new corporate masters?

Nah. It really is good news. It will not be affecting F.E.A.R. We aren't moving or anything. Not much is actually changing. Just deeper pockets, and that is a very good thing.

HEY, anyone remember WB's announcement that if it doesn't get a certain rating on Gamerankings.com they wouldn't pay the studio? Will this apply to monolith? Will there by a NOLF 3? Will they be forced to make crappy batman/catwoman/whatever liscence WB has?

It will not be affecting F.E.A.R.

O god, Angella, THANK YOU for this preciously splendid piece of news!! I'm looking forward to this game, 'specially considering the Monoteam sees it as their little pet project.

O god, Angella, THANK YOU for this preciously splendid piece of news!! I'm looking forward to this game, 'specially considering the Monoteam sees it as their little pet project.

Didn't they include that in their press announcement? When I read about it it said it wouldn't be affecting F.E.A.R., which looks awesome. Especially the car flipping over part.

I'd need to be high to get the full effect of that scene. But I am looking forward to the high creep factor.

Hey, didn't iD say they're looking to do some horror type action games, too? Hmmm, wonder if they got glimpse of F.E.A.R.? :grin: