Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel2001

Toonstruck... 2?!

" 'Best King of Cutopia?' "

"Oh yes! That one was quite a honor. It was awarded by the king himself!"

Love the Footman. That's neat.

That's weird. Didn't you have other games to play that you liked better, then? It sounds desperate.

14 years later, I can still recite bits and pieces of the conversation with the Footman :grin:

,,'Best King of Cutopia'?"

,,O yes! That one was quite an honor: it was bestowed by the king himself."

It was neater when you said it the first time. Still neat this time, though.

So, I'm halfway through. The puzzles, characters, settings are great. The conversation dialogues are definitely too long - every choice leads to a back and forth between Flux, Drew and the other character for about two minutes. Thankfully the timed puzzles seem to have been slowed right down. Unfortunately, there's no cheat to auto-solve that damned (optional) sliding tile puzzle.

All in all: neat.

Gimme a break, it's been at least seven years since I last played Toonstruck, I used to be able to recite the whole dialogue :tup:

By all means, sir, shove off.

Neat.

Oh, that's right, I am / used to be called, Flux over there. I haven't visited the AG forums in years. It's probably still fun!

You know, I have no idea if I'd have the patience nowadays to invest in a classic adventure like Toonstruck. Maybe, because it's Toonstruck. Yeah, probably. But I wonder how high or low my threshold is currently for this gameplay.