Sign in to follow this  
syntheticgerbil

Castle Crashers PS3

I noticed Juv3nal is playing, so me and you should definitely match sometime, sir. But if anyone else wants to play Castle Crashers on PS3 for a few hours in the evening, I'm all for it.

With all the characters, I imagine I'll be spending the next few years on this game.

PSN username: Syntheticgerbil.

I think I'll wait for a title update before trying you for an online game. It was just way too annoying trying to get something going with my friend that we both gave up and decided to do other stuff instead. I really hope they iron that shit out.

Yeah, I hear you. You can spend up to 15 minutes sometimes just getting an online game going well. Sometimes it might only take 30 seconds. The errors and lag tend to be really inconsistent.

On the bright side, The Behemoth have been collecting a bug list on their forums including the problematic error messages given starting a multiplayer quest like you are having, so they seem to be hinting a patch might be coming soon.

I noticed Juv3nal is playing, so me and you should definitely match sometime, sir. But if anyone else wants to play Castle Crashers on PS3 for a few hours in the evening, I'm all for it. I think I'll wait for a title update before trying you for an online game. It was just way too annoying trying to get something going with my friend that we both gave up and decided to do other stuff instead. I really hope they iron that shit out. Yeah, I hear you. You can spend up to 15 minutes sometimes just getting an online game going well. Sometimes it might only take 30 seconds. The errors and lag tend to be really inconsistent.

This guy needs the smite of which can only come from a ban hammer.

This guy needs the smite of which can only come from a ban hammer.

We don't have a ban hammer here. People (almost universally bots, actually) get administratively raped through the pants. It's all about learning the proper jargon.

We don't have a ban hammer here. People (almost universally bots, actually) get administratively raped through the pants. It's all about learning the proper jargon.

Uhh, so it's basically like the ban hammer but sorta more like being raped through a hole?