Erkki

Epic Mickey

Hmm, there was still recently some leaked video of the high resolution version of Epic Mickey 2 in Youtube. Now I can't seem to find it, it was more like just some beta running around clip, but clearly from the second game as all the mechanics where there.

However there is now a clip of the Wii version:

DLlk-mvVt5E

It actually had most of the same scenes as this Wii video. Damn I just wish they would make it for WiiU instead of Wii.

Epic Mickey wasn't a particularly great game, but if it did one thing right (also noticeable in that video) it's the atmosphere. Always bordering on the melancholic, silly gone wrong. Great music.

Not exactly unbiased source of a website, but:

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/04/26/warren-spector-scared-of-next-gen-costs-praises-nintendo/

“Honestly? I don’t care much about hardware. Nintendo games are some of the best games in the world and from a more graphical standpoint, the Wii can’t do what a PS3 or 360 can do.”

“It’s about design and not so much about tech for me. Honestly, I’m more scared about what will come next than I am excited.”

Oh yeah and first video of the 3DS game was released in the beginning of the week! It also has some familiar Spector hype included.

_bxq7gd7LRU

I remember liking a lot about that game, to be honest, but the camera was _so bad_ and the handholding was _so bad_ that I just couldn't continue. ):

Good for him. Good for the people who really enjoyed it or got something out of it.