Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Yeah, a friend and I played the crap out of this way back in the when. Great same screen Co-Op so everyone should give it a spin.

I feel like I owe this game a short, glowing review, especially since I think it's clear it wasn't successful enough to get any similar sequels.

And OMG, so wrong. Lolblix, L2Predict.

I don't think I can fit 4 people in my sitting room Bjorn:P three player Trine used up all the seats!

Is anyone still interested in playing this? I never got a chance to actually play it with someone and I'd really like to, especially since the sequel is out now and I'd like to hit that up at some point too.

Played through it a few months back with my buddy i'm afraid. It was sweeet though.

Both games are on sale on PSN at the moment (in the EU at least) I was quite surprised seeing the new game at 50%. And the old one at like 80%. Bargin

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is currently 50% off at Green Man Gaming, and may even be further discounted with the code 20PERO-FFDIGI-GAMESX (may because I'm not certain the code interacts with the sale).

I don't suppose there are three other people interested in playing it? I'd be willing to pick it up at this price if there's a Thumbs crew looking to do some coop.

I'll pick it up at 50% off this evening, if i remember. It is a long way to hometime! or like 45 mins or something.