Sign in to follow this  
ysbreker

Alien swarm

It's downloading, but it's going sloooow. I've added you either way, dpp. :)

OH. MY. GOD. Look at this achievement:

Hat Trick

Complete 2 co-op missions online. Earns a Team Fortress 2 parasite hat

That's some bullshit. I won't get it now as protest.

yeah... me too...

that the steam servers are unreachable (as usual) has nothing to do with it

First impression: It's like that Left 4 Dead game, only from the top and with aliens.

...I approve!

First impression: It's like that Left 4 Dead game, only from the top and with aliens.

...I approve!

This. Also it reminded me a lot of this:

oqqEh-rWy_s

First impression still stands, and had a blast running through the missions the first time with some Thumbish people. This seems to be even more dependent on co-operation than Left 4 Dead, and it is quite hard, but that makes it feel all the better once you friggin' nail a mission.

there's an emote called "zing!" and one of them has Jaeger yelling "ROCK N' ROLL!!" So pretty much this is a great game.

could finally initiate the download

So, a thumbs sessions in about 13 hours from this post? i.e. 20 CEST

It's similar to L4D in the sense that you need the know-how to do a level well... I think I know what I should do in the first 5 stages, but I still haven't played everything to completion. So far the most enjoyable was to finish a couple of stages in hard. Good stuff!

So a friend pointed out the custom combat music option where you can throw music from your pc in for the game to play during dramatic moments. Elevator event + the theme from beverly hills cop = amazing.

So a friend pointed out the custom combat music option where you can throw music from your pc in for the game to play during dramatic moments. Elevator event + the theme from beverly hills cop = amazing.

Brilliant. I need to find out how to do this for next time.

Valve games always tend to impress me with their stat tracking. I wonder if it puts your team killing score on a leaderboard, because that would be pretty cool.

Valve games always tend to impress me with their stat tracking. I wonder if it puts your team killing score on a leaderboard, because that would be pretty cool.

Fuck. You.

It's pretty great though.

I still think the game should have taken a screenshot of patters shooting someone in the back of the head with the shotgun instead of showing the number of friendly fire incidents.

The custom battle music is in audio options, at the bottom. I've now added the a-team techno remix from Spaced!

Why is everybody on a server with either a non routable IP or an invalid IP?

I still think the game should have taken a screenshot of patters shooting someone in the back of the head with the shotgun instead of showing the number of friendly fire incidents.

The custom battle music is in audio options, at the bottom. I've now added the a-team techno remix from Spaced!

BEWARE OF THIS MAN.

:tup:

Black Cat forumers want a youtube video :)

I wish it would do that in every game. Like in Dawn of War 2, where he would call in airstrikes on my dudes fighting other dudes AFTER which he went "get out of there". YEA. THANKS PATSKI.

I wish it would do that in every game. Like in Dawn of War 2, where he would call in airstrikes on my dudes fighting other dudes AFTER which he went "get out of there". YEA. THANKS PATSKI.

Maybe it's a dynamic difficulty adjusment thing that Patters does to enhance your gaming experience?

BTW, I noticed there's something wrong with shaders in level 5. I was only getting 15 FPS, but then I dropped my shader settings a notch and got a solid 60.

This is incredible! Somebody friendly firing everyone and it NOT being me! I gladly pass my crown to you Patrick :tup:

P.S. Once I have played more than the measly two games I have up until now, I will regain my 'asshole in the team' status for sure.