toblix

Rayman Origins

Or you could just... not!

??????????????

Uh oh, sounds like I'm in for a time for 100%ing Rayman Legends. :/

Getting everything except level 11 Awesomeness doesn't take long, but you'll really need to step up your skills to do some of the invaded paintings. Level 11 awesomeness is what takes the time, because the only way you can get it is through daily and weekly challenges. I really like the challenges - they procedurally generate levels in a really effective way - but I can understand if you're not enthused about the game's blatant manipulation of the achievement system to encourage you to do it.

There was a period where I considered streaming the daily levels but it'd require too much setup and no-one pays any attention to what I do on the internet.

Or you could just... not [complete Rayman Legends to 100%]!

Or you could just... not [complete Rayman Legends to 100%]!

?????????????????????????????????

Seeing their tools make me super jealous, looks like such an artist friendly pipeline...

There was a time when they were going to make the Rayman Origins editor free for everyone to use and make their own games. Ahh, but of course that didn't happen.

Apparently because of that they received a grant from the French government. I think I read that on a wiki somewhere at least.

Seems like if they weren't going to sell it like they initially announced, wouldn't they have to pay the grant back?

Also Origins is officially pissing me off. I'm on the last world and it's fucking cruel. Getting through the levels and getting 350 lums is hard enough before the time trials start. I'm spending nearly 2 hours perfecting one of these levels. Luckily there's only two like that, so I suppose I can move on now.

Is that more like 40 minutes?

I think Prince of Persia 2008 was near 30 minutes. I don't know why Ubisoft feels like they need to credit all of their fucking companies on the planet and not just the actual team for the game that worked on it.

Hey does anyone here have this game for PS Vita? There's exclusive relic mural thingys in that version but it seems to be programmed that there's a good chance you will be missing one piece near the end even if you collected all the relics for the sake of Ubisoft trying to make use of the gifting function in Playstation Near. It's super obnoxious to find this out at the end of the game.

Anyway, if any thumbs do actually have Rayman Origins on PS Vita can you be a pal and and send me relic piece 59? I guess this is kind of a stretch since it assumes you would have gotten most if not all relic pieces and have a duplicate 59. I can send over pieces 6, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 24, 25, 30, 31, 33, 37, 38, 40, 42, 43, 45, 48, 51, 52, 53, 55, 56, and 60 should anyone else be trying to use this nonsense Near function.

Maybe I could do a nice little sketch of something for you if you can help me complete the puzzle.