Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Red Dead Thumb

My friend and I had planned to co-op it on PS3, but it's looking like more of you are going 360... I may do the idiotic thing at get both.

Any of you guys decided what platform it will be? for those who know me,

me and pocket are considering of getting it on the 360 we always wanted a freeroam multiplayer GTAIV just didnt cut it for us.

360 for me too, and I'll try to join your posse, although my connection is not the best and I'm currently sharing a TV and won't be able to play at just any time :( I might move to my own place soon, though.

According to the whatever stampede name generator, I should be Mad Dog, but since I'm not very Mad, I'll probably be "Lazy Dog" McMac.

I hope noone will be Quick Fox McBrown

Definitely buying this game day one. It's too bad the community is a little divided over which platform but that's inevitable.

The way I see it, if you DON'T buy it on 360, you are doing the game a disservice.

Cowboys are American, the 360 is made by an American company, the PS3 isn't.

The way I see it, if you DON'T buy it on 360, you are doing the game a disservice.

Cowboys are American, the 360 is made by an American company, the PS3 isn't.

You're silly :grin:

Samurai and Westerns go together like peanut butter and jelly; but yeah this guys throwing off more of this vibe then anything:

225px-Wongs.jpg

360 for me too, and I'll try to join your posse, although my connection is not the best and I'm currently sharing a TV and won't be able to play at just any time :( I might move to my own place soon, though.

According to the whatever stampede name generator, I should be Mad Dog, but since I'm not very Mad, I'll probably be "Lazy Dog" McMac.

I hope noone will be Quick Fox McBrown

Can I be Big Dog Murray?

lol im so gonna run into big angry mobs or whatever just thinking about the free roam multiplayer gets me excited hope to face alot of other people and imma shoot em all Friends or Foes who cares!