Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

Bargains

A thread for (EDIT: NON-GAMES) bargains/sales etc.

bttf.com (the 'official', reputable and endorsed though not Universal-affiliated, Back To The Future site) is having a 25% Off sale all day tomorrow (Friday, November 27, 2009 between 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Central Time Zone). Go to www.bttf.net for the store page.

Ethical caveat: the site is run by a guy who censors the word 'gay' on the forums and gives his status as a "Christian family man" as explanation and justification.(Although he seems fine with *********.)

Edited by bbX1138

Ethical caveat: the site is run by a guy who censors the word 'gay' on the forums and gives his status as a "Christian family man" as explanation and justification.(Although he seems fine with *********.)

Even on huuuuuuge deals, I try not to do any business with guys of that affiliation that don't respect other people's rights. Also, what is the censored word ?

Also, what is the censored word ?

All I can say is its a tropical fruit. (hint) sounds like s*********

Oooh, Jake, you're worse than the gay-hating Christian, you big ananascomosuphobe!

Threadless are selling off t-shirts for $9 each today.

Does Jake really have something against *********s? Several times I've seen the question asked about *********, and it always goes unanswered.

Threadless are selling off t-shirts for $9 each today.

Does Jake really have something against *********s? Several times I've seen the question asked about *********, and it always goes unanswered.

Can we please tone down the filthy, disgusting ********* language, already? I don't want this site getting banned by my work.

For the next 15 hours, Majesty 2 is $10 on Steam. I was interested in that, but not willing to spend $40, so I went for it. Also, if you don't already have it, KOTOR is $2.50. Seriously, you now have NO excuse.

That product page has disappeared, but my order is still showing up when I log in. Judging by the way my bank account behaves when payments are due, they're about to take the £15 too.

Cancelled by Tesco. My boss said the pricing mistake was made in stores as well, so people were picking it up for that much over the weekend. Arse biscuits.

Zeno Clash is $5.10 today on Steam! I bought it. It's something I've been meaning to try for a while now and was disappointed that it was not up for sale in the Black Friday thing they did. This totally makes up for that omission. Haven't installed it yet, but I'm psyched to try it.

In case you didn't already lose all your money during the Black Friday through Cyber Monday sales, Direct2Drive is having some sort of Christmas calendar thingy with new game each day.

I don't know why exactly I've been hunting for bargains so intensively of late. The only thing I bought during the weekend was Monkey Island remake just to have bought something. I hope I will soon realize what I have been looking for all this time.

I hope I will soon realize what I have been looking for all this time.

Sir, let me introduce you to Jesus Christ.

Nappi said:

I don't know why exactly I've been hunting for bargains so intensively of late. The only thing I bought during the weekend was Monkey Island remake just to have bought something. I hope I will soon realize what I have been looking for all this time.

You know that new sound you've been looking for? Well listen to this!

Yeah, it's really addictive. It's been great coming here and seeing the crazy bargains.