brkl

So how come PSN is so shit?

Its pretty difficult but i dont think its really that difficult to grasp. For only $5 its worth trying as well.

If it were just difficult that would be fine, but when the bulk of the difficulty comes from levels lasting far too long and offering far too little feedback in how you're preforming.

Not only is is not worth $5, I wouldn't play it for free.

Im surprised you think so. I have a genuine hate for difficult games and found it to be kinda frustrating to lose so many times in Trash Panic but i would also get so close, like 90% done with the level which made me keep trying.

i think if you read the tutorial (which is quite lengthy) it gives you a very good idea of what to do.

my real interest in it comes from the fact that its physics based instead of being a standard puzzler where the pieces snap together.

Trash Panic is terrible, sure there's a fun concept in there but it's presented in such a way that strangles all life out of it.

What do you even mean by this? It's about trash; it's got a gaudy trash-aesthetic presentation. I'm smashin' things and burnin' things. It all takes place on one screen inside of a big trash can.

It covers everything video games were supposed to be before smart people got a hold of them.

I'm being facetious here, but I love the game. (full disclosure: I've only played the demo, but I have to believe this is the kind of game that's perfectly encapsulated by the demo experience).

Also: Can somebody tell me why the hell I feel like I want to buy "Smash Cars"?