Sign in to follow this  
ysbreker

Illegal house party

I just got back from an illegal house party and it was awesome. Right under one of Hollands busiest Highways I had the party of my life. I don't know how to top this insane evening. If any of you is up for an insane evening out and happens to be near my place, give me a call!:clap::woohoo::woohoo::worship::kiss::eyebrow::owned::):colbert::knoweverything::scary::fries::fries::earl::davidbrent:

I think it's safe to say that I was rather drunk last night. I can't remember posting all those smilies. The party was still amazing though!

*********?

[edit] What the fuck, how the hell did I remember that ********* is censored?

*********?

[edit] What the fuck, how the hell did I remember that ********* is censored?

Because Groucho mentioned it here recently, and you subconsciously absorbed it?

(The most recent time it was previously noticed that I remember was by Dan in the 'Ben There Dan That!' thread...)

I once attended a mostly legal house party in Sheffield that was cut short by an angry middle aged Irishman with what appeared to be a large tree branch. He then used said tree branch to attack the Metallica-inspired band that had set up shop in the living room. It was a really entertaining moment.

Hehe! I remember one so called 'free party' we went to years ago (phone up number get directions type of thing), which, surprise surprise, we couldn't find. We ended up driving around at the head of a convoy of 20 odd cars for an hour or so. Anyhow, we could hear the bloody thing, but not find it. We decided just to park up and mission across fields towards the music... Anyway, I got separated from peeps and clambered into this field full of horses. They were very curious as to what this puny human was doing in their field while it was pitch black, backed me into the corner and clustered around me while the head of the herd approached slowly sniffing. Bloody scary. They were friendly enough fortunately, and I could still hear the main group ahead, so once freed by the horses I managed to catch up. Took about an hour to get across the fields. Luckily after so much effort (but it is part of it!), the party was top fun.

They sometimes have raves in some shallow caves and clearings near the university here. It can be really hard to find out about them, but they're usually incredible.

I once attended a mostly legal house party in Sheffield that was cut short by an angry middle aged Irishman with what appeared to be a large tree branch.

Was he called John? Perhaps he was you.

Was he called John? Perhaps he was you.

Ha, ha! Indeed. Now THAT would have been a party. I would probably still have been very entertained.

I now work full time for Amusement Magazine

Awesome news and congrats! Amusement Magazine looks more and more to be the true heir of Brazil, but covering more than just movies.