modeps

Infant Gratification

This is retarded, but I'm going to post it anyway. A few people I know on facebook are using this app to be lame... so I used it to be lame with Chris.

infant_chris.jpg

ffs... they're also wow power leveling at the olympics!?

is that even legal?

I love that the spam post ended with a lone "Olympics", like the way a grade school kid would end a spelling bee attempt or a speech.

Totally adorable - by accident!

Ooh, do we have a new moderator? Who is this mysterious David?

Answer: it's Metallus! With a change of name, just like a superhero changes costume before performing equally heroic deeds :yep:

More importantly, he is a valued long-time member of the Thumb forums.

More importantly, he is a valued long-time member of the Thumb forums.
He also wrote for the site and was my coincidental E3 buddy in 2005, currently works for telltalegames.com, Interests include:

Art, films, music, culture, history, web, parties, occasional boozing

Favorite Music:

Radiohead, Beastie Boys, The Smashing Pumpkins, Beck, The White Stripes, Nirvana, Talking Heads, The Mars Volta, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Rage Against the Machine, Queens of the Stone Age, Green Day, Oingo Boingo, Motörhead, Tool, Daft Punk, Dead Kennedys, The Prodigy, Tegan and Sara, System of a Down, At the Drive-In, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Strokes, Witchery, Primus, Desert Sessions, Tenacious D, The Arcade Fire, 311, Pink Floyd, Space Ghost, The Clash, Pixies, The Presidents of the United States of America, Gnarls Barkley, Sepultura, Strapping Young Lad, We Are Scientists, Brujeria, Cake, Iggy Pop, Ramones, The Raconteurs, R.E.M., Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Death From Above 1979, White Zombie, Sublime, Reagan Youth, Man or Astro-man?

Favorite Movies:

Dr. Strangelove, Fight Club, Run Lola Run, Clerks, Memento, 40-Year-Old Virgin, Pan's Labyrinth, Children of Men, A Hard Day's Night, Little Miss Sunshine, Snatch, Smoke Signals, No Country for Old Men, Being John Malkovich, The Motorcycle Diaries, Tropic Thunder, ********* Express

Favorite Books:

Fight Club, Choke, Ten Little Indians, Lone Ranger & Tonto Fist Fight in Heaven, Reservation Blues, Diary, The Game, Howl, To Kill a Mockingbird, Brave New World, Stranger than Fiction, Rant

¬¬

Interests include:

Art, films, music, culture, history, web, parties, occasional boozing

¬¬

He sounds dreamy! Does he also enjoy long walks along the seashore?

Hi! I was late to the start-using-your-real-name-instead-of-a-space-ghost-reference-on-the-internet party. I should maybe post more often!

Please date me.

Favorite Books:

Fight Club, Choke, Ten Little Indians, Lone Ranger & Tonto Fist Fight in Heaven, Reservation Blues, Diary, The Game, Howl, To Kill a Mockingbird, Brave New World, Stranger than Fiction, Rant

Too modest to cite his own work?

:gaming:

Hi! I was late to the start-using-your-real-name-instead-of-a-space-ghost-reference-on-the-internet party. I should maybe post more often!

Yet you still look like Metallus.

Anybody else read the title of this thread and automatically assume it was going to be a crazy post by Yufster on this, or maybe even this - or not? :blink:

Anybody else read the title of this thread and automatically assume it was going to be a crazy post by Yufster on this, or maybe even this - or not? :blink:

My dad blurted out the situation in the first link while we were eating dinner for my mom's birthday, but the really weird part is this quote from your second link:

The murder is the latest in a string of foetus abduction cases in the US. In 2004, Lisa Montgomery, from Kansas, killed a woman she had met on the internet and cut the baby from her womb. She has since been sentenced to death.

There is a string of this sort of behavior?! I'm going to be sick.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feLq8zdohJ8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feLq8zdohJ8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>