LetterT

Make it Pop.

I really enjoy the looking glass 'LOOK CLOSER'. At what? Is there a secret? I hardly need a microscope to plumb the vast depths of this ad!

Blingee there. That is a great site.

...oh my...

I was not aware of this... thing. For a lot of people out there, this might well be the apotheosis of the entire internet.

Even for the rest of us, this is clearly and comfortably in the realm of 'so bad it's good'.

What I love about that seventh proof is that presumably the people telling you to do it think it's way better than the fifth, was totally worth the time fucking around with, etc.

I can relate to such behaviour. :tdown:

I'm still seeing some areas in need of pop. What if we were to do something more like this:

pop.gif

The gender-bent magnifying glass is a masterful touch :tup:

I love awful GIFs. I also love how the ad looks like it's going to beat you up until you buy something. FUCK YOU, BUY OUR STUFF.

What I love about that seventh proof is that presumably the people telling you to do it think it's way better than the fifth, was totally worth the time fucking around with, etc.

I can relate to such behaviour. :tdown:

Yes its amazing how, when the people who are paying you get into a mode where they are spitballing horrible ideas left and right, they seem to forget that they are spending money on every hour you take up doing those horrible stupid things. It's often an annoyingly one-way street, where it is near impossible to get time allocated to spend developing your own ideas to a presentable point, but time is an unlimited resource when it comes to polishing some turd.