Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

Off-Road Velociraptor Safari

Yeah, there are 100 orbs, and each one you grab is saved permanently.

I've got something above 50 orbs right now. In that last run I got about 100.000 points from killing and exporting, but about 400.000 just collecting 20 orbs.

And a 3.04s long 2-wheel. Anyone getting close to the 10s 2-wheel achievement?

Throwing raptors into the catchers seems to yield a hell of a lot of points. As does scaring them into running into catchers alive.

Any tips, folks? I emailed one of the developers with some comments, and he said they were looking into changing the multiplication system so that it's a bit more forgiving. A damned good idea if you ask me: You can lose your stunt bonus while going for a great stunt that takes too long!

I've got about 95 of the orbs, I think. God knows where the others are!

It seems that although you get a decent score from throwing the Raptors into the transporters, that the highest scoring folks seem to do it entirely from stunts. Hmm.

Any one else found the red egg? (There's two I've seen so far, but the second one was behind the 'edge of the world' barrier.) I threw it into the transporter, but it didn't seem worth the effort... I wonder if it does anything else?

I can't do the 2-wheeler thing at all! I think 'ooh, that was good!' and the game says '1.23' seconds. How on earth you go for ten, I don't know.

Good, but I think the game needs a little tweaking to ascend to god-like status.

All it needs is analogue control, seriously. It'd be sublime then.

And yes, any tips would be good as I'm just frustrating myself with low scores still.

1. 877,400 - toblix
  2. 878,900 - Nappi

:shifty:

I basically just drove over 4 or 5 raptors near a transported, dragged them into it and drove off. Then tried to repeat it near another transporter..

Okay, what in the fuck do I have to do to reach these unfucking reachable final orbs? Is there a fucking jump button?!

Sorry, I forgot you had the highscore, I wasn't being factitious.

I've got 97 of the Orbs, and I've not come across one that can't be reached by a nicely timed boost... Of course the remaining the remaining three could be beyond reach?

Sorry, I forgot you had the highscore, I wasn't being factitious.
No, that was a "there's a boost?!" WTF.

You do know there's a big spiky ball you can trail behind you as well, don't you..?
:shifty:

I mean yes.