Sign in to follow this  
Salka

ME AND MOLYNEUX: OUR RELATIONSHIP IMMORTALISED IN THE LATEST DEVELOP MAG

meandmolyneuxagain.png

The reason I'm so happy in that picture is because I had just had my picture taken with Molyneux.

Molyneux is actually in that picture, so this is the second picture I've had taken of me and Molyneux. Fate? I like to think so.

This magazine is read by hundreds, nay, billions of people. They will see Molyneux and I together, and they will know that I am some serious business.

(See if you can spot Molyneux!)

Also in that photo on the far left: A guy I used to work with, and a guy I used to do stand-up with and only found out he was also in the game industry when I bumped into him at the gi.biz party.

Also a cute asian girl who I think I met once.

Her name is Cao-tsun.

She's great.

I've just realised that I recognise a lot of people in that photo.

Is Molyneux that growth coming out of your hair-sprawled shoulder? In that case I do believe I've spotted him.

The astounding plot twist: all through this episode/movie/life, Molyneux has in fact been a growth coming out of Yufster's hair-sprawled shoulder. TAN TAN TAAN!

But... in Yufster's avatar, she would appear to be growing out of his shoulder?!

Whatever; must have made writing those vitriolic forum posts quite challenging. :shifty:

But... in Yufster's avatar, she would appear to be growing out of his shoulder?!

I think you just discovered Yufter's horrible secret! On your 666th post, no less.

P.S. How fucking weird is that toy?

It makes no sense! Both the bunnies are identical! I would praise it's ingenuity if the second head was, like, a cat or something. But it seems a lot of effort for some flowery decorations.

This reminds me slightly of the werebears! They were great. I fully endorse childrens toys that introduce them to the miracle of lyncanthropy.

I had (have :shifty:) 2 Werebears, 2 smaller ones which aren't reversible, which kind of defeats the point of them, and 1 Terror Ted who were their sworn enemies.

Yeah, I'm cool

Were the terror teds reversible?

edit: ah, found this to remind me. Not reversible, but still a good selection of gothic horror archetypes :)

So... when are you going to "go back on what you've said" is the manner which is "so annoying on this forum"? I have no issues with you changing your mind, but seriously, what are your opinions of the man you used to insist on calling a "twat" (for no reason I could ever actually comprehend) now that you've met him? You seem to have had a change of heart, which is nice.