Salka

Did you know...

I did not know that.

Did u know...

...The Daddy Long legs Spider has a very potent venom, however it's fang's are too small to pierce human skin.

...that "ysbreker" is pronounced "ICEBREAKER"???!

That sounds like priceless knowledge Spaff took from Amsterdam!

Did you know that in the UK approximately 1 in 7 children are illegitimate and do not know?

I did not know that.

Did u know...

...The Daddy Long legs Spider has a very potent venom, however it's fang's are too small to pierce human skin.

That's a lie.

Did you know the Mimic Octopus can pretend to be at least seventeen different sea creatures?

Did you know that zoologists refuse to place the Pacific Northwest tree octopus on the endangered species list despite evidence of a critically low population?

Did you know that ziggy doesn't understand the word love?

Did you know that Chuck Norris actively endorses outrageous claims about himself?

Did you know that spaff is indeed devilishly handsome in real life, just as Yufster claims?

What? did you read it? Where does it agree with you?

Did you know that youngest mother on record was just 5 years old?

Your link attacked the claim that it was the most poisonous where I stated that it had very potent venom and could not bite humans. It did not contradict what I wrote it just says there is no conclusive evidence.

However I researched further and apparently Myth busters has disproved the myth about the fangs and that the venom does not approach the potency of the Black widow spider.

Interesting.

In other news, Yufster's (and Spaff's) obsession with peadophiles is becoming tedious. Can you please come up with a new joke now?

Brass Eye quotes are still welcome though :D

Interesting.

In other news, Yufster's (and Spaff's) obsession with peadophiles is becoming tedious. Can you please come up with a new joke now?

?? What?

Is this your "sandy vagina" that Nick and Spaff are always telling me about?

Also...

Did you know how to lucid dream?

I tried those things for about half a year some time back, but I never achieved a lucid dream, which leads me to believe I'm for some reason not susceptible to them.

A few days back I dreamt of being stabbed in the chest and arm by the Joker through a refridgerator in which I had locked him, and it did not occur to me that this might not be an actual situation as it was unfolding.

?? What?

Is this your "sandy vagina" that Nick and Spaff are always telling me about?

No, this is mere boredom.

I've had two or three lucid dreams. They're great fun.

I was having dinner with my parents and one of their friends recently and the friend claimed to have had a lucid dream because "it was like I was actually there". I don't think she knew what the term meant, but it's always difficult to show your parents' friends up as morons in polite company :P

I tried those things for about half a year some time back, but I never achieved a lucid dream, which leads me to believe I'm for some reason not susceptible to them.

shit, is there some kind of way to make yourself stop having them? most of my dreams happen that way. like that i'll suddenly become aware that my dress in the dream is purple and that since its a dream i can just make it white, and then it'll go white. or more commonly i'll realise its a dream and try not to think of something scary and then something scary will appear. meaning that all my dreams are about my phobias. it's not great.