miffy495

Resident Evil 4 Wii

This thread reminds me of how great the ending of RE4 is. Epic! Orgasmic even.

Anyway yeah.

The mere fact that you're still checking this topic tells me you haven't been able to let this go.

You know it.

It's fine, you can be as stubborn as you want. Claim to be done with it and play it in secret when you're all alone, with the curtains closed. Just make sure you let us know when it's completed

I'm not going to play it any more! It's over! I'm done. I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy!!

A markedly inferior Video game.

Go and finish Resident Evil, one of the finest games of the last five years.

The controls are great. I don't know why they'd be considered bad. Sure, you turn using the stick rather than dragging the pointer over to the edge of the screen as you may be used to, but that takes all of 30 seconds to adjust to. I'll say this much for the Wii controls. On the GCN, my accuracy in a mission was around 75 - 80%. On the Wii, it's now 90 - 95%. Most of that headshots, too. The aiming is great. Leon's landspeed is about on par with a sloth with multiple sclerosis, but that hold's for the GCN as well. Really, any complaints I have with the Wii edition can be said for the GCN version. And usually they're much more irritating on the GCN.

Well, now that you have a PS3, you can hold out for the director's cut that has integration with the Sony Motion Contoller!

...eew.

I believe what was called ghetto was not the motion controller itself, but the fact that you still need to be holding the left half of a sixaxis in your left hand (as in, a poor substitute for the Wii's nunchuck) while holding the motion controller in your right. That is most definitely "ghetto."

I believe what was called ghetto was not the motion controller itself, but the fact that you still need to be holding the left half of a sixaxis in your left hand (as in, a poor substitute for the Wii's nunchuck) while holding the motion controller in your right. That is most definitely "ghetto."
I still can hardly believe that. Obviously you need something else along with the wand thingy since it doesn't have near enough buttons but this is just silly.

Also RE4Wii is one of my favorite games of all time.