Spaff

Really bad forum topic title? more like ok time to fucking stop it now

Indeed. I was having a hard time telling if that was intentional or not. Certainly appropriate, at any rate.

As for the old titles, for some reason "Okami? More like Oh Crummy!" sticks out in my mind.

*ducks*

I still like them...They distinguish this forum from the countless others that exist on the net...

Agreed. As I said earlier before the flood of "YES, LET'S GET RID OF ALL OF THEM" flood began, when done well, they're nice to have. I'm still for them, provided they're a bit less ubiquitous and a bit more thought through by the poster.

I think these forums manage to stand out pretty well without relying on catchphrases and the likes of that.

I think these forums manage to stand out pretty well without relying on catchphrases and the likes of that.

Touché my friend. Tou very ché.

What it lacks in catchphrases it makes up in :samuelljackson::campbell::adama::jesus::hat1::knoweverything::greatscott::cens0red:

*ducks*

I still like them...They distinguish this forum from the countless others that exist on the net...

Except that the "more like" thing came and went a year or so ago on the Something Awful forums and other sites of that ilk, and was condemned there possily even more quickly than here. "More like..." as a meme still shows up on SA and Shacknews and NeoGAF, but only fully ironically (or is it facetiously?). Anyway! As has been said a few times over, Thumbs' forum doesn't need some wily thread title schtick to be unique.