Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Kids today... (also my family is cuter than yours)

I swear to god I wasn't like this when I was her age.

My ten year old sister was just told off by our mum for having the Bebo name "Chocolate Bikini".

she pretends like she doesn't know what it means... like she didn't choose a sexually provocative name on purpose.

[19:03] Mia: how do i change my name on bebo

[19:03] Rusalka: Why?

[19:03] Mia: my name is wierd

[19:04] Rusalka: How is it weird? Did Mum tell you off for having it?

[19:04] Mia: no but yes

[19:04] Rusalka: What do you mean?

[19:05] Mia: she didnt, i just dont like it

[19:05] Rusalka: Why not?

[19:06] Mia: cous im only 10

[19:06] Rusalka: so?

[19:06] Rusalka: Why can't you have it if you're only ten?

[19:06] Mia: i dunno

[19:07] Rusalka: What does it mean?

[19:07] Mia: i dunno

[19:07] Mia: :(

[19:07] Rusalka: So why can't you have it?

[19:08] Mia: :(

[19:08] Mia: i dunno

[19:08] Rusalka: Chocolate Bikini

[19:08] Rusalka: What does "Chocolate Bikini" mean?

[19:09] Mia: i dunno

[19:09] Rusalka: Is it a bikini made of chocolate?

[19:10] Mia: ewwwwwww

[19:10] Mia: and i dunno :(

[19:11] Mia: never mind

[19:12] Mia: will you do my bebo quiz

[19:13] Rusalka: I already did

[19:13] Mia: i know

[19:13] Mia: you win

[19:13] Rusalka: ??

[19:15] Mia: do you like alcohol

[19:15] Mia: i do

She had the Chicken Pox recently, and tried to avoid CCTV cameras on the street in case she was filmed looking 'spotty'...

See this is the thing. There's a huge public panic in the UK right now about perverts "grooming" children on the internet, but I have a nasty suspicion that many children are in fact "self grooming". Dirty little buggers. Keep them away from me.

PS we do have an age restriction on Thumbs don't we? Who was it saying they were 17? What are you doing in here? You're not supposed to be in here! Somebody pass me my pants quick!!!!!

I swear to god she gets all these ideas from the media and watching the news and stuff... not from my family...but...

She wrapped a scarf around her head on the train, to hide her chicken pox from Spaff's camera, and then chuckled and said, "Hahaha! I look like I'm gonna blow the train up!"

We glanced around fearfully, shitting ourselves in case anybody had heard. And then we took an endearing photograph.

IMG_1196.jpg

oh what the hell, here are some pictures of my family, enjoy, bye! oh btw 56k warning

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

ginger fancies Mia and luckily as Dan has pointed out she's self grooming herself, so that's great. Ginger, what do you think of the others? Not your type, or...?

I bet my mum is better looking than all YOUR mums. Your mums are probably minging.

Rusalka, you look pretty young yourself in those pictures.

Also, my mum could beat your mum in a catfight. Or possibly a bagpipe contest.

Just so people don't go thinking Yuf has the monopoly on cute, I'd like to introduce you all to T:

54233682vk5.jpg

He was born today (yes, today!) at 12:36 by C-Section, weighing a healthy 9lbs. 13oz. -- which is about four-and-a-half of your New Earth Kilogrommits.

Mrs. Vania and baby are doing very well, and Daddy was so happy he cried. Twice.

Quick! Eradicate its original sin!!

Congratulations Wrestle! You're baby is AWESOME LOOKING.

Congrats and everything!

Babies have been raining around lately : this month ,my last-summer- internship-boss got one, my brother got one and so did a friend of mine.

'Hope the trend does keep going cause they'll be the ones to pay for my retirement, mwhahah.

Plus, they are cute.

You know what's fun to do? Count backwards nine months to estimate when you were concieved.

It gives you some interresting insight into how you came about.

Congratulations, man. Hope you, Mrs. V, and your daughters get enough rest with the new human aboard. Hell, still awesome even if you don't. Well done. :woohoo::clap:

Damn you toblix, no-one can top a hitler broadcast.

Anyway, Awesome news indeed, congratulations to all the Vania family! (hmm that sounded a little too close to Sylvanian Families.... erk flashback to horrible repetitive adverts on TV!)

(((((((:hitler:)))))))AWESOME(((((((:hitler:)))))))

hahahahahahhahah hahahah oh man hahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha best ever.

it may have to become sig stolen.

T is clearly short for Transyl, a classic boy's name. :shifty:

God damnit, eljay!

Here was me trying to be a responsible parent by protecting the young blighter's identity some, and you go and blow the whole thing out the water! :frusty:

Gratz Vania on the baby. I can't do awwwws so I won't try ¬¬. If I could though I would! ¬¬

Hmmm a phrase which came up so much within the past 4 weeks it was obscene: Social Conditioning. Dag nabbit... ¬¬.

Cold