Sign in to follow this  
Wormsie

A thread about what benchguys.net *could* have been

If you have nothing to contribute to a thread but references to gay sex/sexual references/gay references, could you just not post please?

EDIT: Hey this post is no longer relevant in this new improved thread! Isn't that awesome?!

Sorry if I made it uncomfortable for everybody who wanted to discuss gay sex, then. I guess you'll go somewhere else to talk about gay sex from now on, huh?

EDIT: Like this thread!

This is not discussing gay sex, this is making a funny comment in an Idle Banter thread. And the only one that should go somewhere else is you. fuck.

This is not discussing gay sex, this is making a funny comment in an Idle Banter thread. And the only one that should go somewhere else is you. fuck.

Wormsie has previous for randomly going off-topic on threads, particularly talking about sex.

I like Wormsie, but I don't want this thread to turn into some discussion about sexual references or something. I find it very frustrating.

Just because it's in Idle Banter doesn't mean that's a ticket for people to talk bullshit.

I wouldn't have moved these posts except that myself and Jaf and Spaff (thanks for coming to tell everybody to shut up, spaff!) have gone and talked about a bunch of stupid bullshit.

You can continue talking bullshit in here if you like. Keep it out of the original thread which is actually kind of a serious topic. We can all tell each other to shut up and fuck off and whatever else here. Bye!

Shut the fuck up Yufster!

Aaah now I feel better. Thanks.

Sorry, I agree that the topic was serious, it's just that that wasn't the way to talk to someone, especially from a staff member. Anyway, I guess I'm starting to know you...

:naughty:

:innocent:

I feel that this is my legacy on the forums, and I am pleased about that.

I thought it was going to be one picture of two or three guys, sitting on a park bench, possibly with some Peter Andre midi music of "Mysterious Girl". And perhaps an "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" animated gif.

Needless to say, I was sorely disappointed.

I wouldn't have moved these posts except that myself and Jaf and Spaff (thanks for coming to tell everybody to shut up, spaff!) have gone and talked about a bunch of stupid bullshit.

You can continue talking bullshit in here if you like. Keep it out of the original thread which is actually kind of a serious topic. We can all tell each other to shut up and fuck off and whatever else here. Bye!

Stop moaning cunt face, u can't go buying people anal dildos and then act all holier than thou and say no talking about bumming in the anal gob. The serious topic had ended when remo realised he had registered the site.

which is after people started having anal sex FFS or whatever it was

Well yeah, but people started having anal sex a long time before a lot of things. Just because anal sex predates something doesn't invalidate it. For example, Democracy. Or the Smurfs. Both were probably concieved after a lot of anal sex.

If you have nothing to contribute to a thread but references to gay sex/sexual references/gay references, could you just not post please?
Bench presses are gay?

For example, Democracy.

I read that as "Katamari Damacy", and that suddenly explained a lot about the game.

But then I realised that I misread that, and the game continues to mystify.

Well, I didn't rule out Katamari Damacy. Maybe we've stumbled upon something here. This bears further investigation. I'll be damned if I'm the one to do it though...

You are ruining our gay bench pressing thread with Katamari Damacy!

Awesome!

EDIT: I think the website could've totally been about Katamari Damacy.

Well you can roll up guys sitting on benches..... so there's a connection at least ^_^