Moosferatu

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

I'll bet it is. Those games in the WarioWare series always seem to be the best ones. The one in Touched! was absolute genius, and really addictive.

well then it is settled. Warioware is in line for my next purchase.

i think the best thing i like about the wii is even my friends who dont like gaming much seem to enjoy playing.. my best friend nick would never pick up a ps2 or xbox controller, but the first time he played wii (wii sports) he didnt want to stop

thats a good sign!

We put aside the board games for a bit and played some 7 player multiplayer Smooth Moves at game night last night... and that is truly great. Not everyone was into it in the beginning, and people began to tire of it at the end, but there was a good solid maybe hour-long block of multiplayer excellence filled with people getting up, jumping around and waving their arms, sitting down with a rapid controller hand-off, and having a ridiculously good time. As a Nintendo Party Game, I don't think it will have the longevity of Wii Sports, which my friends and I continue to play pretty regularly, but it's a really fun diversion in the meantime.

Smooth Moves doesn't actually have multiplayer, right? It's just fun to play with friends. I got it at launch, but haven't played it too long since I went to Sundance immediately after I got it.

What I've played was quite fun. Rabbids is very fun with a group as well, though. I'd say both are worth getting, but like I said, haven't played Smooth Moves enough for a solid comparison.

You have to complete the single player in Smooth Moves to unlock the multiplayer mode.

However it is all single controller multiplayer, which I think is a huge mistake and a great oversight.

edit: that's a slight lie, there are some games where one player uses the remote and the other uses the nunchuk, which are really fun, but my point still stands! Everyone should be blowing up the main balloon! (play the game to understand)

Didn't the GameCube version have some actual multiplayer mini-games? Would've been cool to see some of that in Smooth Moves.