Wrestlevania

Nintendo banked £30m last week, Wii fastest selling console ever

Bergsala's Nintendo sites don't offer a netshop. And I seem to remember thinking that UK's site wasn't available to us. At least not for shopping, just for adding worthless Stars (which I hope we can use in the Wii now, even though we're not from the UK.)

I've only seen third party advertising for the Wii, so there hasn't been a direct campaign by Bergsala here, yet. I think the indirect advertising they get from being the focus of the Raving Rabbids commercial, for example, is something they'll have to rely on here.

On the other hand, there's a HUGE DS advertising campaign, at least here in Spain, with TV ads featuring famous national actors, street panels, ads in the trains, give aways in radio shows, etc...

Bergsala's Nintendo sites don't offer a netshop. And I seem to remember thinking that UK's site wasn't available to us. At least not for shopping, just for adding worthless Stars (which I hope we can use in the Wii now, even though we're not from the UK.)

HmmmmMMM, are you sure?

Then what the hell is the Nintendo-butiken in http://www.nintendo.se/ ?

Wow, I stand corrected. That's ridiculous. They're offering an online shop on Sweden site but not in Denmark? Perhaps they ship to other countries from the Swedish shop?