Salka

How *I* feel in life right now!

WAIT AN EFFING MINUTE?! It's TALK LIKE A PIRATE-DAY and I missed it due to no publicity at all?! HOLY SHIT!

I've got two-and-a-half more hours to make this right!

I eyepatch'd up yesterday evening and went through the house avasting and scurvying, but I'm making up for the tragedy by wearing some choice accessories to school today. A day late, but maybe that's exactly what it needs.

Garr, the day just ended in my part o' the world. 'twas fun indeed. Though the lass at the campus coffee shop looked at me 's though I had the brain scurvy. And of course, I had to tell at least a couple of people that they fight like a cow. One of them even knew what I was talking about.

Avast! To sleep! The eyepatch must hang back up on it's hook until it be the 19th o' September once more.

MY pirate day was useless. I dressed in stripes and a pirate banada over my pirate wig, with my pirate eyepatch. But nobody else at work did, and they didn't talk much like pirates either.

MY pirate day was useless. I dressed in stripes and a pirate banada over my pirate wig, with my pirate eyepatch. But nobody else at work did, and they didn't talk much like pirates either.

Hehehe... that'll teach you to use pirate stereotypes. A real pirate doesn't dress like that.

I just wore my eyepatch to school yesterday. Someone on the street called me a captain, but he was stumbling through his words to find this rare verbal treasure. Eyepatches make my eye watery.

Next year I hope I'll know in advance :shifty:

I was walking to work yesterday and walked past a chav, he looked at me and struggled to find another seemingly rare verbal treasure... in the end he just yelled, "GIRL" and then off he went with his little posse of cunts.

he was stumbling through his words to find this rare verbal treasure

thank you for that