OftenK

Why the DS Sucks

This is almost so ridiculous, it might be a joke.

"The PSP stands for PlayStation Portable...uh, DS, who knows what that stands for. I don't know. And I know a lot of stuff about the DS. I know it's a piece of a garbage. ...It's also a piece of trash."

Now you can watch some silly cunt make a flimsy argument of why the DS sucks!

From the moment he starts with the "I, uh, heard that in the news." stuff it gets really obvious it's some sort of joke. I dunno why anyone would sit through twelve minutes of such a joke, but I guess that's why we have the internet.

From the moment he starts with the "I, uh, heard that in the news." stuff it gets really obvious it's some sort of joke. I dunno why anyone would sit through twelve minutes of such a joke, but I guess that's why we have the internet.

I never even got that far (I stopped about three minutes in) , but I assumed by the part I quoted it had to be a joke.

Wow, now idiots can troll the internet in video form too! At least this way, we get to see what they look like, so we know to fling poo at them when we see them on the streets ...

Good Grief! He makes Game Life look good!

He keeps saying that we should check the facts, when he seems he doesn't know what's the difference between Pac-Man and Pokémon!

I'd have to call fake on this one.

Also it's shit, which is something I wish I could tell him to his face. With my fist.

I'd have to call fake on this one.

Oh of course, if you follow the website link next to the video, they admit that they know they are putting out bullshit. It still wouldn't stop me flinging poo at him though. :)

Oh of course, if you follow the website link next to the video...

I'm expected to be following links next to videos now!? :cens0r:

This guy is confusing... He know he sucks, and nobody likes his show and he keeps on going?

I really thought he was a joke, until I saw his site.

That guy is just an all-sided attack on every sense that could be offended over the internet.

This guy is confusing... He know he sucks, and nobody likes his show and he keeps on going?

Nothing new there. 95% of blogging, podcasting, videocasting, etc falls under the category of broadcasting for the purposes of vanity.

I am not a fan of the Nintendo DS Lite, or the DS. Or any of the DS games like, Tamagotchi, Ridge Racers, Mario Kart, Fassino, Tetris, or any of the other DS games. I just think the Sony psp is a much better system then the ds. I think the DS is just....
(emphasis mine) :shifty:

(emphasis mine) :shifty:

What is the point of that emphasis? Both of those ARE DS games. :erm:

Joke or no, that was unwatchable tripe.

(Emphasis also mine)

Did you guys visit his site? I think he is for real....

I think it is just an *elaborate* joke, intended to attract the ire of nintendo fan boys. Of course, they say there is truth in jest, and he is probably a big Sony fan, but I think he is aware of the lack of credibility in what he's saying.

funny tho. He keeps a straight face :)

Other video bloggers anny me more.

Is it just me or do video bloags nearly always disappoint. Maybe its because the people that are compelled to do them have little regard for how they come across. I have gained more respect for anouncers and celebrities after watching video blogs :)

Horrible. It doesn't matter how you spin it, it will never be good in any way.

There's a tamagochi game? I know about Nintendogs but I guess I wasn't paying attention... and Ridge Racer! has been the cry of the sony-is-out-of-their-mind camp.

...because it has TWO SCREENS!!!!!!!111!!!!

Hahahahahahaha. Lol. I r00lz.

Double suckage.

(No, I don't really talk/write like that. This is a joke)

Did it come out before or after Nintendogs?

Some months later if my memory serves me right.

T' was called Tamagotchi (Connexion) Cornershop.

completely off topic, but segued into...

gamespot streamed videos completely crapify my internet connection. It just dies and I have to restart my modem. I had to wait to download the nintendo e3 conference. So Annoying.

Other video bloggers anny me more.

Is it just me or do video bloags nearly always disappoint. Maybe its because the people that are compelled to do them have little regard for how they come across. I have gained more respect for anouncers and celebrities after watching video blogs :)

http://zefrank.com/theshow/