Lechimp

New Smash Bros Game Displayed

Nintendogs as well?

:shroom:

It looks like it will be some sort of item? I think it will be like the Pokéballs or something similar, I don't think you will be able to control them....

Still..... WARRRIIIOOOOO!!!! YEESSS!:clap::woohoo::clap:

Snake? Seriously? What the hell? Not that I don't love MGS, but it really doesn't seem to fit in with the Ninty universe. Kinda weird.

If you can have fairy boys and great apes and Italian plumbers and women from outer space named Shamus and some manner of canister-bound life forms all duking it out with umbrellas and hammers on some sort of a floating island---why not let Snake in? The more the marrier.

I'm just glad they revived Pit. I'm sure that a vast majority of people playing Smash Brothers won't even know who the hell he is since it's been so long since anyone's seen him.

As far as I'm concerned, they can basically do anything, as long as they put Windwaker Ganondorf in there with two katanas dressed in his kimono.

Alright, alright, we all know what you're waiting for

6557fbb8ee87eaa3aee57c82a019.jpg

And there I was expecting Sonic like an idiot. (Like most idiots.) Afraid that that Gamecube pad announcement might be a warning shot that the Wii controller won't exactly be spot-on with this - I can't see how they'd do it. Then again, that's what we pay them for, right?

Block activates the box...Please let block activate the box...

You never know. They sounded like the were looking at which other characters to include and Sega is now a friend of Nintendo, with the new Sonic game and the VC.

Haha, you still see Peach on the screen in the background =D

Yep, went too fast here... but you get my point, don't you?

Super Smash Brothers Brawl = best fangame ever. Except it's made with a big budget by a huge company.

Solid Snake omg.

Extreme mario omg.

kirbycauldronmario3kx.jpg

Wario drop the bomb! omg

Yep, went too fast here... but you get my point, don't you?

Yeah, it was basically spot on =)

I love Mario in that shot. He actually displays some character instead of just being happy and energetic.

If I had known you were going to steal it, I would have watermarked my screenshot!

I really can't wait to see what else they cram in this game. What fun is that it'll be great, whatever they decide on!

I'm personally hoping for Phoenix Wright, with "Take That!" and "Hold It!" popping up during his specials.

If I had known you were going to steal it, I would have watermarked my screenshot!

:chaste:

Heh, amazing! It looks like they are still planning on adding extra, perhaps unloackable characters (and with the whole Wii Connect 24 thing they could also add new characters to the game, or levels, at any point after release)... if you look closely at the Japanese version of the official site there is a form asking what characters people would like to see in the game :)

Ok.... let the list of iconic game characters BEGIN!!!

Sonic and/or Knuckles

Megaman

Chu Chu Rocket mice and cats

Dante

Mr Esc!

Cosmic smash dude

Terry Bogard

Strider

Any namco/soul calibur character (after all Link appeared in SCII)

Ulala! ¬

Quake guy ¬¬

Tauren Shaman ¬¬¬

Dude from guitar hero ¬¬¬¬

Manny Calavera ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬