Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

Cursing in Oblivion

The only mod I've got going is a DIY mod that gets rid of the Loading Area message. If the game is chugging on something, I'll just assume on my own that it's loading. Of course, I didn't even notice it until I read about how to make a mod to get rid of it. Then every time the message popped up, I'd be staring at it until it went away. And I apologize if I have, in turn, done the same to you.

Like when someone says "breath" or "blink" and then you have to do it manually until you forget and your brain kicks auto back in. Man, that sucks.

But that saddle bags mod sounds good. It's a bitch to try and lug around full sets of glass, elvish, and daedra armour that the bandits in my game are packing now.

Like when someone says "breath" or "blink" and then you have to do it manually until you forget and your brain kicks auto back in. Man, that sucks.

Damn you.

Bastard. Remind me to never highlight your spoilers again.

Fuck.

Cursing!