Sign in to follow this  
schepton

Beyond Good and Evil 2 rumors...

EA goes 20% inovation. Ubisoft thinks "holy inovation batman". BG&E2?

I'm not going to even bother reading any rumors. Unless there's an official press release I'm not buying it.

This would be ace, but a comment from a Ubisoft level designer last week kind of quelled my hope:

Having just started at Ubi France on Monday, I can tell you we were as surprised to read about this article as the rest of you. No one's heard of it and I have Michel Ancel ten feet away as I type this. I'm not saying it's true or false, we just haven't heard anything so far

So long as they call it "Human, All To Human". :shifty:

P.S. "Twilight of the Idols" for the third game, maybe?

Meh news. BGE was an alright game. Gameplay wasn't all that great, art was mostly superb (some bits a bit too silly/cartoony), developed themes which I ultimatly thought were a bit absurd and did not relate too (Government does suck, but reporters?). Coming out to the world in that game though was genuinely memorable, however.

I really don't care for Jade

I thought it was great and that it was cute, which is not really how I thought I would ever describe an enjoyable game (because obviously I am a manly man who normally likes demons and war and stuff; not sassy reporters with sticks and the catchiest race music since Wipeout).

I'm also trying to work out what themes I am relating to in Oblivion. Perhaps my character's vampire killing ways indicate a pathological dislike of goths in real life? :erm: