Sign in to follow this  
Danonino

Pschonaughts

I was wondering if I could get in contact with a Girl who was talking to me about 2 weeks ago In Smyths in Waterford about Pschonaughts, guitar hero the revolution and all the other games that are actually worth playing. I stupidly never gave my E-mail address :frusty: but luckily she told me she used the all powerfull Idlethumb forums :woohoo: so here I am.... cough.. and away I go.... for now.

Wow that was fast

but due to my paraniod nature with all things internetted and girl related I need you to complete a grueling and impossible test made up of two questions that you could never possibly know thy answer too. wuh ha ha ha

and KAAZZAAMMM :oldman:

the test begins:

What game was I jelous of you having in your car that I dont have at this moment in time?

and

What colour is blue?

a: green b: silver c: blue

I pride myself on my mistakes.

It lulls people into a false sense of security before I unleash my shape shifting Kangaroos that can interface with electronic devices and are armed only with the wepon of confusion aka Mr.T

Could you please spell the name of the designer of pschonaughts for us? :getmecoat

Just kidding, lad ^_~

See thats the thing I... gulp... have never played said game.

Hence I want to talk to the lovely lady I had the pleasure of meeting the other week. I was ranting on about Ikaruga and Geometry wars, Pschonaught only came out over here two days before hand. (Ireland) and I could'nt import it on the xbox.

Question on Geometry wars high scores, I cracked 500,000 :tup: but upon looking at the leaderboards..... is 200,000,000 possible?? I mean its a perfect 200,000,000 seriously I smell a rat. :erm:

What game was I jelous of you having in your car that I dont have at this moment in time?

and

What colour is blue?

a: green b: silver c: blue

Man, I already said 'sorry' for if my mother freaked you out... that should have been proof enough ;) nobody else knows that my mother is some kind of weird anti-video-games-pro-video-games-psychonauts freak... ¬¬ I don't think she quite knows what she likes, to be honest...

Anyway the answer to your first question? ANIMAL CROSSING!!! (and a pink DS, I know that you were secretly jealous of that...)

Answer to your second question? Green, obviously...

... MSN is yufster@hotmail.com .... feel free to add me, everybody else as well...

Psychonauts RULES! I could talk about Psychonauts for hours. That, and TIM SCHAFER.

I'm really bored at work, so I'm going to uh... I mean, technically this thread is sort of about me, so I might as well use it to ease my excrutiating boredom...

... Tim Schafer and Jack Bauer are my two of my three favourite people in the world.

... Tim Schafer and Jack Bauer are my two of my three favourite people in the world.

I feel proud to hold such company. Your poor boyfriend is only fourth eh?

Well now that you mention it, he's actually first. Tim Schafer and Jack Bauer are second and third.

Also you should go eat at Café Abroad and tell them Spaff sent you.

The answer was Silver!

And I figured Chuck Norris was every Girls fantasy??

Come on hes got the beard, the tightness of the jeans, and that amazing grin, He just has to look at women to make them swoon.

I look like Chuck Norris. Well from the side, From the front Kinda like Brad Pit and Tom Cruise mixed, With a Kiara Knightly hair cut.

Yeah Ive got it all ladies, it all and a pair of Thunder Cat Pajamas!