Salka

Your Animal Crossing Town

How frequent are these random visits? I think all that I have is something like "shame," and I'd really like to be able to dance or something.

So, town tunes. I tried to create the LeChuck theme, but it's less easy than it seems. You can't make 'off' tunes, the black keys on the piano, so something spooky is out of the question.

Heh, back when I had my old cell phone, I went into the Motorola composer thing and composed the LeChuck song as my ring. Good times with that phone, as everyone always wondered what the hell that song was from. Nowadays, I use the sample from Don Hertzfeldt's "Rejected" of a banana screaming "I AM A BANANA!" but every once in a while I miss my LeChuck song.

DAMN IT! I've been trying to reach people via Contact Mode for hours and it finds no one! What's the deal with this? I want bottlemail!

Heh, back when I had my old cell phone, I went into the Motorola composer thing and composed the LeChuck song as my ring. Good times with that phone, as everyone always wondered what the hell that song was from. Nowadays, I use the sample from Don Hertzfeldt's "Rejected" of a banana screaming "I AM A BANANA!" but every once in a while I miss my LeChuck song.

I had the LeChuck song for a long time and this one time I got called when I was in the train and this person sitting accross me goes all WTF THATZ MONKAY ISLANDE!!11111 and I was YES, YES IT IS and it totally made my day.

My current ringtone is horrible and I might steal your Rejected idea.

Go for it. I doubt we'll have the awkwardness of the same ringtone going off at the same time, what with that pesky ocean in the way and everything. Stealing my ringtone is not considered a problem when the person stealing it is on another continent. :tup:

OK...

My friend code is 0129-5296-9832, my townie is Mike and the town is Tanuki...

I have everything but apples, which WAS my native fruit, even coconuts, but you must PM before visting to make sure I have sold all the fruits for the day! :mock:

Oh, I'm trying to get a perfect town, so don't trash my flowers!

Actually it seems the only way to get anyone to visit your town is to get them on and instant messenger...:erm:

I got my DS Lite yesterday, along with a copy of Animal Crossing. Ouendan is in the post.

I'm only really just starting, my house is comically small and packed full of fishtanks. Does anyone else find it annoying that Nook's is closed from 11pm to 8am? When else am I going to sell my sand dollars and venus combs? I need to pay off my debt before the tanuki severs my achilles tendons with a golden shovel.

I've got cherries... Who wants cherries?

What we really should do is put aside some regular time for a town visit orgy type thing, so that everyone is on at the same time. You can check out my awesome town tune. It's better than yours. Much better.

Frankly, your town probably kicks my town's ass. My real life has gotten in the way too much recently and the time I was devoting to AC a few months back has vanished. I don't think I've even visited in a week and a half.

Twilo: YES. That's Moe in your avatar and she's adorable. She's my number one favourite citizen in my town Babylon and I always send her letters and presents. Everyone else can take a shovel to the face and pack their bags, but Moe I would die for.

On that note: I let the weeds grow. I like a little green. Flowers on the other hand, are anathema.

Twilo: YES. That's Moe in your avatar and she's adorable. She's my number one favourite citizen in my town Babylon and I always send her letters and presents. Everyone else can take a shovel to the face and pack their bags, but Moe I would die for.

I have Moe too, it's pretty great. I have Gaston too, who I'm sort of ostracizing and hoping will go soon.

I know the feeling: there's this horrible crocodile called Alli in my town; she wears lipstick and she's an abomination. I hit her with the butterfly net every chance I can get and hope she takes the hint. Hopefully she'll migrate to my girlfriend's town again; whence she originally came.