Sign in to follow this  
Lechimp

George Bush Doesn't Care about Black People

Newsflash: 'Bush doesn't care about black people;' in fact, he walked all over their voting rights to get elected twice!

GW Bush, the figurehead leader of our country--let's give him a big hand, folks :hmph:

Actually, another interesting article is a transcript of a radio interview with the Mayor of New Orleans asking for help and criticizing the government's ineptitude.

I can only imagine what this man is going thru, a city that he loves and represents, is responsible for, and he can't do anything.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/09/02/nagin.transcript/

WWL: Why couldn't they drop the 3,000-pound sandbags or the containers that they were talking about earlier? Was it an engineering feat that just couldn't be done?

NAGIN: They said it was some pulleys that they had to manufacture. But, you know, in a state of emergency, man, you are creative, you figure out ways to get stuff done.

Then they told me that they went overnight, and they built 17 concrete structures and they had the pulleys on them and they were going to drop them.

I flew over that thing yesterday, and it's in the same shape that it was after the storm hit. There is nothing happening. And they're feeding the public a line of bull and they're spinning, and people are dying down here.

I don't know who Kanye West is, but in book he pretty much rules now.

He's a singer and a producer, a pretty prominent one in American R&B.

Man, I am going to make an effigy of Bush and drown it. The dude did look quite pathetic, though.

I appreciate the balls to speak his mind like that, but he's about as articulate as the Rainman and his news source seems to be Fark. Two fucking photos from different agencies (I think) and different photographers with bylines written by different writers, and all of a sudden it's a blatant media racism and "us vs them" mentality.

And I have not seen them, but my sister tells me his videos are all full of skimpy chicks and bling. How fucking socially conscious of him! Twat.

Yeah he has the eloquence of a peanut, but at least he's got some balls.

A peanut with balls, if you will.

Yeah he has the eloquence of a peanut, but at least he's got some balls.

A peanut with balls, if you will.

Cajones are hard to come by on national news airwaves. Still, even with incoherence he could've been more powerful if he were angry and fuming. It really seems like he couldn't read the prompter so he improvised what he thought was there. Fameos people need to recruit some Irishman from New York (someone like George Carlin) to act as a prompter when they want to be angry, and not sound bitchy or scared.

Even werider is that Kanye has a song called Jesus Walks that someone played in my church group. Goes really well with Get Em High.