Jake

"This Crazy Industry"

Another Chris article has appeared on Shack, this one a script from a TV pilot starring our favorite wacky industry presidents and vice presidents, Ken Kutaragi, J. Allard, and Satoru Iwata.

Thought you might like to know. Also it's pretty good.

I love the quality of the dialogue, the stage directions make me shudder.

I love the quality of the dialogue, the stage directions make me shudder.

Never written 'em before. My bad!

;( It didn't meet my expectations.. but maybe it's because I really found hilarious the pitch Chris posted a few days ago and I had strapped myself for unbelivable fun.

The beginning made me smile but, meh, I really enjoyed the text from the point Iwata came into play.

Nice attempt though.:tup:

And ... is it me or Allard sound totally like Zaphod Beeblebrox ?

It's one of those things that's only funny when you know a lot about these personalities (e.g. it helps to have seen Iwata's GDC keynote), so it might not be for everyone, but I sure did enjoy it.

It did look (and sometimes the writing) like something a high school student would write for his radio and tv class, but overall I thought it was pretty funny, and Iwata's dialog was perfect. Too bad you didn't throw in any cues for crappy sound effects.

That was brilliant.

"Loosen up or something, you know, be more extreme."... made me snort my tea through my nose.

I know I'm kinda new here, but would it be too soon to suggest the addition of a thumbs up Fonzie smilie? I'll gladly supply it. :yep:

That was hilarious! Mmmm.... PS3 Burgers....

Extreme heads shaped like :cens0r:!

And the tofu casserole of childhood memories! What more can you ask for? :mock: